Lego Theme Shirt on TeeFury.com - Limited Time

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Sinfanti
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Lego Theme Shirt on TeeFury.com - Limited Time

Post by Sinfanti » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Just want to let you know that TeeFury.com, which sells t-shirts for a very limited time, has a Lego themed shirt.

Their shirts are $11 for the initial 24 availability, then they go into "after hours" sales which bump up the price a few dollars and continue selling for a few more hours. Some of their best sellers live on in the gallery for a price of $18.

Their shirts are good quality. International shipping is available and very reasonable. I had two shirts sent to Taiwan last month and it only cost $5.25.

If you're interested, get on it fast. Price goes up in about three and a half hours.

StClair
Count
Count

Re: Lego Theme Shirt on TeeFury.com - Limited Time

Post by StClair » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:29 pm

I've spent entirely too much in the past couple of weeks. Thanks for sharing though. I really want it. Apparently its famous painter René Magritte's bday. Clever. I'm can't remember the name of his painting with the apple in front of the gentleman's face.

byobu
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: Lego Theme Shirt on TeeFury.com - Limited Time

Post by byobu » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:51 pm

The original 1964 painting is entitled Son of Man
(hence the title "Son of Toys" for the T-shirt)

magritte_16.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.