Sears - select lego sets at 25% off

This is the LEGO Sales Forum for members from Canada and Europe.
legome
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Sears - select lego sets at 25% off

Post by legome » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:56 am

Sears has several sets at 25% off... shipping is not free. but there are usually $10 off coupons

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Sears - select lego sets at 25% off

Post by dulait » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:22 am

No new sets from the likes of Lego movie, Super Heroes...etc, it looks like they are on their way out. So we should wait till their eventual doom clearance sale. Sad to see another retailer bite the dust because of Walmart.

legome
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by legome » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:08 pm

dulait wrote:No new sets from the likes of Lego movie, Super Heroes...etc, it looks like they are on their way out. So we should wait till their eventual doom clearance sale. Sad to see another retailer bite the dust because of Walmart.
I don't think Sears' demise is solely due to Walmart.. Sears' allowed this to happen to themselves... the WORST customer service I have ever seen...

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:24 pm

legome wrote:
dulait wrote:No new sets from the likes of Lego movie, Super Heroes...etc, it looks like they are on their way out. So we should wait till their eventual doom clearance sale. Sad to see another retailer bite the dust because of Walmart.
I don't think Sears' demise is solely due to Walmart.. Sears' allowed this to happen to themselves... the WORST customer service I have ever seen...

Yes since they out source it to another company then that same company operate overseas, jobs were lost when they pulled something like this, so what goes around comes around can be said in this case.