LEGO shop@home price reductions

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
StClair
Count
Count

LEGO shop@home price reductions

Post by StClair » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:34 am

LEGO shop at home has added some new items to the sales sections. Check it out. Still 2xVIP points and free "advent" set (over $100 threshold).

Doctor Who Dimensions Level Pack $14.99
Scooby-Doo Dimensions Team Pack $12.49
Portal Dimensions Level Pack $14.99 (Sold out... no back order shipping date available when I talked to a representative over the phone)
Wonder Woman Dimensions Fun Pack $5.99
Wizard of Oz, Bart Simpson, Krusty the Clown and a few other fun packs were also $5.99

Vampire and Bat (seasonal set) reduced to $4.99

Also a few sets such as Belle's Enchanted Castle reduced from $49.99 to $39.99
Minecraft the Fortress from $109.99 to $87.99
There were a few other new additions that I didn't list to the price reductions.
Last edited by StClair on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

ss7man
Peasant
Peasant

Re: LEGO shop@home price reductions/sales Angry Birds and ot

Post by ss7man » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:35 am

Still very much overpriced

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:47 am

LEGO has been screwing around with those two Nexo Knights for months now. It's not the first time they have been on sale.

I still love the fact that the queen is supposedly $8-11 on Bricklink. Makes no sense to me. Is the set a store exclusive or something? The green guy is only $3.

http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/cat ... 018#T=S&O={}

Also the heterosexual marriage set is on sale for $8. Not too bad of a deal with two mini figures and all those hair pieces.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:48 am

LEGO shop at home has added some new items to the sales sections. Check it out. Still 2xVIP points and free "advent" set (over $100 threshold).

Doctor Who Dimensions Level Pack $14.99
Scooby-Doo Dimensions Team Pack $12.49
Portal Dimensions Level Pack $14.99 (Sold out... no back order shipping date available when I talked to a representative over the phone)
Wonder Woman Dimensions Fun Pack $5.99
Wizard of Oz, Bart Simpson, Krusty the Clown and a few other fun packs were also $5.99

Vampire and Bat (seasonal set) reduced to $4.99

Also a few sets such as Belle's Enchanted Castle reduced from $49.99 to $39.99
Minecraft the Fortress from $109.99 to $87.99
There were a few other new additions that I didn't list to the price reductions.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:48 am

I was debating the Portal pack because if the Nintendo Switch (NX) turns out to be decent I might get the game for that. But this saves me the trouble because I currently don't have a credit card (got hacked yesterday).

Even at half price the vampire is still 'ehh'. I remember two years ago when the turkey was half off, I bought a second one because it's so cute / cool. This year... not so much.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:01 pm

Brick & Blue wrote:I was debating the Portal pack because if the Nintendo Switch (NX) turns out to be decent I might get the game for that. But this saves me the trouble because I currently don't have a credit card (got hacked yesterday).

Even at half price the vampire is still 'ehh'. I remember two years ago when the turkey was half off, I bought a second one because it's so cute / cool. This year... not so much.
I just watched a video about Nintendo Switch (NX) this morning. Looks like a great idea. Hopefully it won't be more expensive than the Wii U. I bought 2x of several items that I listed. They will make great gifts. Even the Vampire and Bat at $4.99 is a great gift for kids. I had been waiting for a good price for the Doctor Who Dimensions set (even though my son has it) because of the alternate outfit minifig and mini Tardis (I had hoped to find the printed tile parts on Bricks and Pieces but didn't have any luck doing so).

Sorry to hear about your credit card. Hopefully you are able to resolve that quickly without too much trouble.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:12 pm

StClair wrote:
Brick & Blue wrote:
Sorry to hear about your credit card. Hopefully you are able to resolve that quickly without too much trouble.
No big deal, just annoying. It's the second time in three years this one was used... and it was used on video games both times. They are good about it, send me an email, talk to nice Indian woman for a bit. All should be okay. It's ironic because it was a Chase Amazon card and Amazon was hacked today. So next week I'll be changing all my passwords! :-D

I got a used Doctor Who level back for $8, it was missing all the 1x1 tiles but that was it. The K9 unite and mini TARDIS are very ice.

sgogeta4
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by sgogeta4 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:09 am

Angry birds must not be selling very well. On sale everywhere I go.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:53 am

sgogeta4 wrote:Angry birds must not be selling very well. On sale everywhere I go.
Sorry. This was confusing. The post was originally a report on Angry Birds and other items. Weeks later I added new sale prices for different items (Doctor Who Dimensions, Scooby Doo Dimensions, a few fun packs and other items).

I've replaced the original post with these updated items that I discovered Friday October 21st. The Angry birds items are no longer reduced at shop@home. Still those yes I agree. I don't think they are selling all that great. I'm not surprised. The movie was entertaining to watch with kids but...