[CAN] Chapters.ca 25% off ALL LEGO Star Wars - Today Only

This is the LEGO Sales Forum for members from Canada and Europe.
Blacknight
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

[CAN] Chapters.ca 25% off ALL LEGO Star Wars - Today Only

Post by Blacknight » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:05 am

For today only, Chapters now has selected Star Wars Lego on sale for 25% off.

Glad I held back on a couple of sets: seeing the Star Wars logo in the email hint they sent out at the beginning of the week made me think an additional sale might be forthcoming.

http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-5112601-10432175" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

r1chard
Knight
Knight

Re: [CAN] Chapters.ca 25% off ALL LEGO Star Wars - Today Onl

Post by r1chard » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:50 am

I made another purchase. I hate this sale!

I guess for the 20-25%-off sale plus $5-off coupon (oljul11) is great for small sets (~$35), if you plan to buy bigger and more expensive sets, try BN instead if you could use the kid's club coupon.

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:10 am

r1chard wrote:I made another purchase. I hate this sale!

I guess for the 20-25%-off sale plus $5-off coupon (oljul11) is great for small sets (~$35), if you plan to buy bigger and more expensive sets, try BN instead if you could use the kid's club coupon.

Right, I just picked up several small sets, and tried to keep my balance close to $25 before applying the coupon. However, no matter how well I managed my shopping cart, it was never gonna be as good as K-Mart's deal, $4 to $5 for a box of battle pack and $6.5 for Battle of Naboo, who could beat it.

Blacknight
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Blacknight » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:31 am

K-Mart? Do those still exist in Canada?

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:34 am

Blacknight wrote:K-Mart? Do those still exist in Canada?
There isn't any K-Mart in Canada, unfortunately. I was talking about the K-Mark in U.S.
Last edited by legohunter on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

unclephn
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by unclephn » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:05 am

r1chard wrote:I made another purchase. I hate this sale!

Yeah, if they carried Ewok Attack or the Sith Nightspeeder, I would snatch them up in a second at 25% off. I ordered the T-6 Shuttle the other day when they had all Lego at 20% off, but I'm not too bummed cuz that extra 5% off today wouldve only saved me about 4 bucks, so no biggie.

I think Chapters online is great, just wished they were a bit quicker with carrying the new sets when they get released.

markg11cdn
Peasant
Peasant

Post by markg11cdn » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:03 pm

unclephn wrote: Yeah, if they carried Ewok Attack or the Sith Nightspeeder, I would snatch them up in a second at 25% off. I ordered the T-6 Shuttle the other day when they had all Lego at 20% off, but I'm not too bummed cuz that extra 5% off today wouldve only saved me about 4 bucks, so no biggie.
FYI - I called today and got the credit for the extra 5% on the Tie Fighter I bought at 20% off. Only took a few minutes with customer service, and heck two bucks is two bucks eh :) They have a price protection policy so it was no problem to get it done.

cheers - mark

unclephn
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by unclephn » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:23 pm

markg11cdn wrote:
unclephn wrote:FYI - I called today and got the credit for the extra 5% on the Tie Fighter I bought at 20% off. Only took a few minutes with customer service, and heck two bucks is two bucks eh :) They have a price protection policy so it was no problem to get it done.

cheers - mark
I didn't even think to do that! I'll give them a call today. Thanks for the tip!