LEGO Store - Pleasanton, CA - Grand Opening

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
drtabo
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

LEGO Store - Pleasanton, CA - Grand Opening

Post by drtabo » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:14 am

Received this e-mail this morning regarding the grand opening scheduled for the new Pleasanton store.

Looks like a couple of special goodies with purchases..

On Saturday, October 1, be one of the first 300 customers to spend $35 in the LEGO Store and you'll receive an exclusive, limited edition LEGO Minifigure set!

On Sunday, October 2, the first 300 customers to spend $35 in the LEGO Store will receive an exclusive, limited-edition LEGO Minifigure t-shirt! Shirts are available in child sizes only.

http://stores.lego.com/en-us/Pleasanton ... neridge_PR" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

aaronptrck
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: LEGO Store - Pleasanton, CA - Grand Opening

Post by aaronptrck » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:14 am

I live close to the new LEGO store that is coming to Stoneridge. Interestingly enough about 6ish year's ago there was a LEGO store IN Stoneridge shopping center, however it closed (I'd be willing to bet it was due to the lack of patronage) It will be interesting to see if Lego Store - Stoneridge Mall Take Two can make it....

Zeya
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: LEGO Store - Pleasanton, CA - Grand Opening

Post by Zeya » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:45 am

I got an invitation to the store opening as well. I live in San Jose, about 40 minutes away. It's not worth it for me to try and be in the first 300 purchases. That's not very many people, especially if people camp out for these things. But best of luck to those of you who go!