[US/CA] Shop@Home FREE Shipping & Holiday Set w/$99

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[US/CA] Shop@Home FREE Shipping & Holiday Set w/$99

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:06 pm

From October 17-31, Shop@Home North America will be offering FREE Shipping and a Limited Edition Holiday set on orders above $99. Don't forget about Double VIP points offer thats going on right now too!

Shop Now: USA | Canada | UK

*The Limited Edition Holiday set is part 1 of a 2 part set. The second set will be available during Black Friday Weekend in November.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/usca-shophome-fr ... ay-set-w99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Re: [US/CA] Shop@Home FREE Shipping & Holiday Set w/$99

Post by Legobrandon » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:16 pm

This is driving me crazy. Its so tempting to purchase the Emerald Night right now with free shipping, a holiday set AND double VIP points, but I would also like wait until TRU has a sale on Creator and save a few bucks. I have no idea what to do :crazy:. What are your suggestions?

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:01 am

Hmm, double VIP points, free set and free shipping, I don't think I'll be able to resist this promotion.

QuagsireQing
Knight
Knight

Post by QuagsireQing » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:24 am

Brickbuilder0937 wrote:Hmm, double VIP points, free set and free shipping, I don't think I'll be able to resist this promotion.
Me, neither. I spent about $500 at the LEGO store last weekend, but as soon as I left, I regretted not picking up Robie House. So nice of LEGO to give me a second chance!

pumbaugh
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by pumbaugh » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:59 am

^^^I think the much better deal on Robie house will be next week with TRU. 25 off 100$ or more purchase, and it is already 10% off(179.99 rare reverse TRU tax, lol), plus you get the free vulture droid starting on the 23rd. So it should be 155+ tax and free shipping.....just an fyi, unless you must have the freebie set from LEGO. better than 200+tax and a free polybag and 20$ off next purchase from LEGO.

EDIT: I will prob use this sale to pick up the VW Van or the new lego Winter set, plus some small stuff...

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:11 am

There have been sightings that the new LEGO Catalog has a 10% off coupon on it. I was planning on going on the 17th to get the pet shop to get my freebie, but I might wait to see if I get the 10% off coupon in the next week or so. Although, I swear my catalog always is late.

Maybe I'll go fot the VW Van and see if I can get the Pet Shop with the 10% off or wait til Black Friday for 10% off.

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:41 am

You don't realize how much I want to pick up stuff like Grand Emporium, the new VW Van, Winter Postal Office, and a whole lotta other stuff right now.

chenwaa123
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by chenwaa123 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:30 am

Just a heads up for everone...the Deal is Live Now. I just placed an order for the Pet Shop :-D

QuagsireQing
Knight
Knight

Post by QuagsireQing » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:08 pm

pumbaugh wrote:^^^I think the much better deal on Robie house will be next week with TRU.
Toys 'R' Us doesn't carry Architecture in Canada, so the only alternative is BN. Once I factor in free shipping and double VIP points, I pay only a small bit more to ensure an uncrushed box.

Blacknight
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Blacknight » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:14 pm

So what is the holiday set exactly? A tree or reindeer or something in a polybag?

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Blacknight wrote:So what is the holiday set exactly? A tree or reindeer or something in a polybag?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:14 pm

The free set is looking good. Hmmmm.... time to get something that is exclusive. How about Diagon Alley or modular set?

ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by ricefields » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Legobrandon wrote:This is driving me crazy. Its so tempting to purchase the Emerald Night right now with free shipping, a holiday set AND double VIP points, but I would also like wait until TRU has a sale on Creator and save a few bucks. I have no idea what to do :crazy:. What are your suggestions?
I would hold off on a creator sale at tru - 25% off the emerald night is better so buy something else that you cannot get other than at lego store or lego.com. Every year they have 25% off creator at tru in the fall

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:11 pm

ricefields wrote:I would hold off on a creator sale at tru - 25% off the emerald night is better so buy something else that you cannot get other than at lego store or lego.com. Every year they have 25% off creator at tru in the fall
Unfortunately, I could not think of any set that is exclusive to lego.com only?

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:24 am

legohunter wrote:
ricefields wrote:I would hold off on a creator sale at tru - 25% off the emerald night is better so buy something else that you cannot get other than at lego store or lego.com. Every year they have 25% off creator at tru in the fall
Unfortunately, I could not think of any set that is exclusive to lego.com only?
Super Star Destroyer, Winter Village Post Office and Volkswagen Van are all exclusives at the moment.

ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by ricefields » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Based on what happen to the other winter sets last year, I would say post office could eventually come out on tru before christmas. Slimmer chance for the van and SSD to be available at tru this quickly. I was definitely thinking of the van myself, and has a great can/us price ratio of 1.08 that make it palatble to pay cdn msrp (I definitely have paid US msrp for lego exclusives before). I think its the lowest ratio ever.

peanut
Knight
Knight

Post by peanut » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Here are a couple photos of the box. For some reason I had it in my head it was going to be a polybag. Pleasantly surprised! The store here has been out of the apple poly for a while and and they are giving out PQ battle packs instead.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

unclephn
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by unclephn » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Individually, parts 1 and 2 felt a little underwhelming to me. But seeing them both together to complete the 'living room' has changed my mind. They both look great together!

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:59 pm

:up: Thank you for the pictures! I also though this set was going to be in a polybag. Now I want this even more.

Blacknight
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Blacknight » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:15 am

Pretty lame tree though.