[USA] Target - Bullseye is back

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
SpaceViking
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

[USA] Target - Bullseye is back

Post by SpaceViking » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:39 am

In the local weekly ad this week, there is a notice that the Target Bullseye giftcard is back this year.
The 3-in-1 LEGO® Target GiftCard®* can be made into Bullseye the Dog, a polar bear or a snowman.

Available instore 11/6–12/25, while supplies last
So, keep your eyes open for them this weekend!

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: [USA] Target - Bullseye is back

Post by vynsane » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:47 am

That's cool that it's a '3-in-1'. Thanks for the heads-up!
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

sidersdd
Knight
Knight

Post by sidersdd » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:21 am

Awesome, I was hoping this would return. I grabbed a number of them last year.

anthonyj8
Knight
Knight

Post by anthonyj8 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:22 pm

So you buy a gift card of any amount, and then the set is free? I'm a little confused.
Thanks.

sidersdd
Knight
Knight

Post by sidersdd » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:31 pm

anthonyj8 wrote:So you buy a gift card of any amount, and then the set is free? I'm a little confused.
Thanks.
Yep, exactly. Free bricks. I believe the minimum amount to put on the card is $5.00.

anthonyj8
Knight
Knight

Post by anthonyj8 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:28 pm

sidersdd wrote:
anthonyj8 wrote:So you buy a gift card of any amount, and then the set is free? I'm a little confused.
Thanks.
Yep, exactly. Free bricks. I believe the minimum amount to put on the card is $5.00.
Cool! Thanks. :-D

Zeya
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Zeya » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Last year these things disappeared immediately. I could never find them in stock. Pretty sure people just go and buy like 50 of them at a time.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:37 pm

At least you guys have a chance to get it, we up here in CAN will have to wait until next yr for any Target stores.

SpaceNinjaDino
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by SpaceNinjaDino » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:43 pm

I grabbed many of these last year too. One of my favorite deals ever especially with an exclusive Red Target printed piece. I was not counting on this returning, but I guess the deal works out in their favor too (more repeat business).

The online website will only allow you to redeem 4 GCs at a time. I never tried redeeming more than 2 at a time at B&M mostly because they are bulky to carry around.

Whoa: I just noticed that there must be extra pieces to make that snowman. They read my mind: to be able to build something other than the dog even though that would go against marketing the Bullseye mascot. These are going to be more hot than last year.
Last edited by SpaceNinjaDino on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slackerhero
I'm New !

Post by slackerhero » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:53 pm

I just picked one up today in California, I will be going back for sure tomorrow to pick up another set.

UnknownUser
Knight
Knight

Post by UnknownUser » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:30 pm

I couldn't even find them online......is there a link?

anakinisvader
Knight
Knight

Post by anakinisvader » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:09 pm

sidersdd wrote:
Thanks.
I got each of my kids (3) one each. I put $5 on each card and the cashier was happy to do it. Pretty cool little set. Comes with a plastic box to keep all the pieces. Not too shabby for free. :clap:
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

wei11364
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by wei11364 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:56 pm

anakinisvader wrote:
sidersdd wrote:
Thanks.
I got each of my kids (3) one each. I put $5 on each card and the cashier was happy to do it. Pretty cool little set. Comes with a plastic box to keep all the pieces. Not too shabby for free. :clap:
Would you mind sharing the DPCI # of this on your Target receipt? The Targets around my area usually are SLOW in putting stuffs on their floor, would be easier if I can check if they have any in the inventory.

anthonyj8
Knight
Knight

Post by anthonyj8 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:02 pm

SpaceNinjaDino wrote:Whoa: I just noticed that there must be extra pieces to make that snowman. They read my mind: to be able to build something other than the dog even though that would go against marketing the Bullseye mascot. These are going to be more hot than last year.
According to FBTB, the set has 49 pieces, which is 18 pieces more than last year's 31 piece set. :-D

By the way, some people are saying that they are buying the set, using that card to pay for the next card, rinse and repeat. Has anyone else done this? I thought it wasn't allowed to buy gift cards with gift cards. :eh:

doodlebird
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by doodlebird » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:07 pm

anthonyj8 wrote:By the way, some people are saying that they are buying the set, using that card to pay for the next card, rinse and repeat. Has anyone else done this? I thought it wasn't allowed to buy gift cards with gift cards. :eh:
i hadn't tried to buy a gift card with a gift card, but i know you can buy a different brand of gfit card with a target gift card. for example, i've used target store credit to buy visa gift cards and then use that gift card at the lego store.

last year in store, at the start of my transaction, i bought 4 of these gift cards, $5 each. then used those gift cards totaling $20 to pay for the $20+ worth of items in my cart at the end of the transaction. hope that's clear. although it doesn't truly address buying target gift cards with target gift cards.

Zeya
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Zeya » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:02 pm

wei11364 wrote:Would you mind sharing the DPCI # of this on your Target receipt? The Targets around my area usually are SLOW in putting stuffs on their floor, would be easier if I can check if they have any in the inventory.
I second the request for the DCPI number from anyone who has bought this. If you aren't sure, just post whatever number is on the same line as the item on your receipt, please.

Also, can anyone say where in the store they are hanging these things? There's an end cap by the birthday card area, but all I saw was the summertime squirt gun (or whatever it is) Bullseye dog, sort of a similar thing I think but not Lego.

I had no luck at the Cupertino, CA Target. Probably haven't put them up yet. Also they didn't have anything of note on clearance in the Lego aisle or the Lego games.

slackerhero
I'm New !

Post by slackerhero » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:13 pm

790011765 is the DCPI number happy hunting to everyone, I've found them in the Holiday card section and also over by the grocery section of the store.

doodlebird
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by doodlebird » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:53 pm

slackerhero wrote:790011765 is the DCPI number happy hunting to everyone, I've found them in the Holiday card section and also over by the grocery section of the store.
thanks for the info... amazingly enough, they don't show up as in stock at ANY targets in my area, central texas. i will keep an eye out.

starfire2
Knight
Knight

Post by starfire2 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Not out here in Phoenix AZ either.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:04 pm

What is the url for the best Target Inventory Checker?