Buy $100 worth of BN gift card, get a $10 egift card

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Buy $100 worth of BN gift card, get a $10 egift card

Post by ricefields » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Its that time of the year again for this annual deal but I have not tracked it so the deal is almost done - expires Friday Nov 11! Combined with kids club rewards, this is basically free money if you already shop at bn stores or bn.com.

Applies to purchase of $100 egift card or gift card.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Buy $100 worth of BN gift card, get a $10 egift card

Post by Ice » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Thanks for sharing! The deal is far from done. ;-)
Your qualifying Gift Card or eGift Card purchase must be made by December 5, 2011 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time. Such purchase must not be returned for any reason. The value of your qualifying Gift Card and/or eGift Card purchase must total at least $100.00 before tax to qualify.

ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Buy $100 worth of BN gift card, get a $10 egift card

Post by ricefields » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:37 pm

I think I confused things when I mentionned the deadline was this Friday Nov 11. I got that from a third party source. In fact, the deadline to make the purchase of a $100 gift card is Dec 5. They will provide the $10 gift card on Dec 26. So this is like any other year - I thought it may have been to use the $100 gift card by Dec 5 but that would not make sense as you cannot control your recipient when they use it. But obviously alot of people of buying it for themselves!