Amazon Mastercard promotion $10 off $100 + $10 future credit

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
SpaceNinjaDino
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Amazon Mastercard promotion $10 off $100 + $10 future credit

Post by SpaceNinjaDino » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:22 am

Amazon.com customers get a $10 discount off your order today when you use your MasterCard® card to purchase $100 or more on Electronics and Toy products sold by Amazon.com. Customers who complete their qualifying purchase today will receive an additional $10 discount to use towards a future purchase when you use your MasterCard® card to purchase another $50 worth of products sold by Amazon.com. Today’s MasterCard® Savings Day promotion expires at midnight (PST) or while discounts last, so don’t wait to take advantage of this perk brought to you by MasterCard.

PROMO CODE: WLG2FB7X
11/10/2011 only

SpaceNinjaDino
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Amazon Mastercard promotion $10 off $100 + $10 future cr

Post by SpaceNinjaDino » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:26 am

I'm bummed that I already bought the Black Pearl because with that set plus (Heroica) filler, it would have also qualified for the free Gund Bear. (Gund Bear is only compatible with a few sets.)

Verbose details:

MasterCard® Savings Days Promotion
Amazon.com customers get a $10 discount off your order today when you use your MasterCard® card to purchase $100 or more on Electronics and Toy products sold by Amazon.com. Customers who complete their qualifying purchase today will also receive another $10 discount to use towards a future purchase when you use your MasterCard® card to purchase another $50 worth of products sold by Amazon.com*. Today’s MasterCard® Savings Day promotion expires at midnight (PST) or while discounts last, so don’t wait to take advantage of this perk brought to you by MasterCard®.
*Restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions below.

To receive your $10 discount:

1. Add eligible products described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart via the “Add to Shopping Cart” button on each respective product information page.
2. At checkout, ensure MasterCard® card is selected as your method of payment.
3. At checkout, please enter the savings code to apply to your order. This group savings code is only good for 24 hours (12:01AM PST to 11:59PM PST) or while discounts last. The discount will be reflected in your shopping cart total for orders over $100 on Electronics and Toy products sold by Amazon.com.

To receive the additional $10 discount after completing the eligible MasterCard® Savings Days Promotion purchase:

Customers who complete a qualifying purchase (as described above) will receive an individual promotion code emailed to the email address listed on their Amazon.com account within 30 days of the qualifying MasterCard® card purchase. To use this promotion code:

1. Add eligible products described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart via the “Add to Shopping Cart” button on each respective product information page.
2. At checkout, ensure MasterCard® card is selected as your method of payment.
3. At checkout, please enter the promo code to apply to your order. This individual promotion code is good for 30 days. The discount will be reflected in your shopping cart total for orders over $50 on products sold by Amazon.com.

Terms and Conditions:

The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
If for any reason your MasterCard® card is inactive, denied or ineligible, you will not be eligible for this promotion.
Each promotion code can only be used one time per customer and customer account.
If you do not purchase the qualifying items added to your Shopping Cart when the promotion is in effect, the discount will not apply.
The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. For example, if the promotion applies to cookware offered by Amazon.com, the same cookware offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website (e.g. Macy’s, Target, etc.) do not qualify.
All qualifying items must be purchased in one order.
If you return any of the promotion items, we will subtract the discount from your return credit.
Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
Void where prohibited.
If you remove any of the promotion items from your Shopping Cart or violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will not apply.
The promotion is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.

garyjh22
I'm New !

Post by garyjh22 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:40 pm

This is a bit confusing. How do you get the $10 gift code???

Hers what I did. I ordered the Black Pearl, and Gund bear. I applied the $10 off coupon for mastercard. I ended up being charged $80 ($10 off, and the Bear ended up free).

But, how do you get the $10 code emailed to you? Do, I now have to order another $50 of stuff?
Or will it be emailed just because of my origianl order?

SpaceNinjaDino
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by SpaceNinjaDino » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:44 pm

I am not sure that Gund bear works on all LEGO. Maybe it did once before. I bought Pet Shop with this promo and I had Gund in the cart and it didn't discount.
The toys the promo works with are listed here which include some random LEGO sets:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?i ... ative=9325" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

garyjh22
I'm New !

Post by garyjh22 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:58 pm

I think you are right about the bear. You have to find a "list" of which toys work with the free bear. I went down the list.....Mill. Falcon, Mindstorms, Black Pearl, and some others. But I dont think it works with all of them.

eliminator
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by eliminator » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Cool deal, tried it on the warehouse deal Pet Shop, but it said it was an invalid item. And last week when I bought the Fire Brigade, I couldnt get the free bear...

drtabo
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by drtabo » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Mastercard?... The Amazon credit card is Visa.. weak! :)

gunoz
Citizen
Citizen

Post by gunoz » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:13 pm

drtabo wrote:Mastercard?... The Amazon credit card is Visa.. weak! :)
was thinking the exact same thing, plus the item I wanted isn't part of the promo

eliminator
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by eliminator » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Done, MMV plus 2x sets of Power Functions lights for my trains.

LEGO® Castle Medieval Market Village (10193) [Toy]
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$89.86

LEGO Functions Power Functions Light 8870 [Toy]
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$5.98

Item(s) Subtotal: $101.82
Shipping & Handling: $11.58
Super Saver Discount: -$11.58
Promotion Applied: -$10.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $91.82
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $91.82

danlego
I'm New !

Post by danlego » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:22 pm

I placed an order on Thurs. and got the $10 off. We were also supposed to receive a future $10 coupon.

Has anyone received the $10 coupon that we are supposed to receive later?

Dan

eliminator
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by eliminator » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:58 am

Yea, me too, no word on the $10 coupon for a future purchase yet.....

SpaceNinjaDino
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by SpaceNinjaDino » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:53 am

The $10 promo bonus will come up to 30 days after purchase as per terms. Once it comes, you have 30 days to use it.

sidersdd
Knight
Knight

Post by sidersdd » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:15 am

Looks like there may be another one of these going on. Use promo code 8C65VF3Y with your Mastercard. Should be $10 off $100 now, and another $10 off $50 later.