[CAN] Walmart Boxing Week Deals- Lame.

This is the LEGO Sales Forum for members from Canada and Europe.
Legobrandon
Count
Count

[CAN] Walmart Boxing Week Deals- Lame.

Post by Legobrandon » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:40 am

Nothing much I can say here. Very lame and weak sale. Deals star on Dec. 26 and ends on Dec. 29.
walmart boxing day.PNG
*EDIT* Updated with clearer image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Legobrandon on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: [CAN] Walmart Boxing Week Deals- Lame.

Post by harry99 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Looks like thirty percent off - not that bad. But the difficulty will be actually finding these sets...
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:32 pm

harry99 wrote:Looks like thirty percent off - not that bad. But the difficulty will be actually finding these sets...
I've seen all of these at some point last week except for the Ninjago set, since someone mentioned some Zellers was subbing it instead of City Corner and that World Racer set.

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Updated first post with clearer image.

AshleyAshes
Peasant
Peasant

Post by AshleyAshes » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:25 am

For some reason ONE of my four or five local Wal-Marts shows the Streetlight Repair Truck on sale for $5 while all others have it for $15. I need to get some stuff at Wal-Mart so I think I'll be pooking around there. The Passenger plane is also $30 apparently. That said, I don't much trust Wal-Mart.ca to tell me if something is REALLY in stock or not.

Edit: And I was right. That trip was a total bust!

unclephn
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by unclephn » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:34 am

AshleyAshes wrote:For some reason ONE of my four or five local Wal-Marts shows the Streetlight Repair Truck on sale for $5 while all others have it for $15. I need to get some stuff at Wal-Mart so I think I'll be pooking around there. The Passenger plane is also $30 apparently. That said, I don't much trust Wal-Mart.ca to tell me if something is REALLY in stock or not.

Edit: And I was right. That trip was a total bust!
The Lighting Repair truck is a steal for $5! Problem is I haven't seen it at any of my local Walmarts in months, when they had them on clearance for $15 (if I remember correctly).

If you don't mind my asking, where in Canada are you located?

AshleyAshes
Peasant
Peasant

Post by AshleyAshes » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:00 pm

unclephn wrote:If you don't mind my asking, where in Canada are you located?
Ottawa, but only one store listed that price online. Other Ottawa stores listed it for $15. However, if you see my edit too, the trip was a bust. None of the stuff that the site said it had in stock and for great prices (The passenger plane was listed for $30 too) wern't there. I was out in cold for nothing.

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:20 pm

AshleyAshes wrote:
unclephn wrote:If you don't mind my asking, where in Canada are you located?
Ottawa, but only one store listed that price online. Other Ottawa stores listed it for $15. However, if you see my edit too, the trip was a bust. None of the stuff that the site said it had in stock and for great prices (The passenger plane was listed for $30 too) wern't there. I was out in cold for nothing.
I've checked Walmart.ca numerous times saying they have some sets on sale and every time I go, they are either sold out or at regular price. Never trust Walmart.ca prices, although with that said, some might actually be real.