[MOC] Lego Game of Thrones - Winterfell (+CUUSOO Modular Cas

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
brickonstark
I'm New !

[MOC] Lego Game of Thrones - Winterfell (+CUUSOO Modular Cas

Post by brickonstark » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:32 am

I recently built this MOC of Winterfell courtyard from the Game of Thrones TV series. It's part of a CUUSOO idea for Modular Castle sets, which features well known castles, both fictional and non-fictional. This is the first proper moc I've built.

The model comes in easy-to-assemble sections, which can also be moved around.

The first section I built was the ravenry. The walls are removable, and the plan is to fit hinges on to the roof later on for full accessability. The ravnery also has cages to store the messenger birds.

support on cuusoo here: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/36041" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ned Stark entering the castle:

The castle entrance:

Full view:

Here are some images of the actual thing:

Thanks for looking!
Please leave some feedback and constructive criticism in the comments! Also, please support the project at: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/36041" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by brickonstark on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

runmymouth
I'm New !

Re: [MOC] Lego Game of Thrones - Winterfell (+CUUSOO Modular

Post by runmymouth » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:49 am

Looks great. I can't click your url... It shortened it and it is not accessible.

stevebuscemi
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by stevebuscemi » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:10 am

GoT would be an interesting LEGO theme, but not really a kid's show so I doubt it will ever happen.

Although I'd buy a LEGO Red Wedding!

brickonstark
I'm New !

Post by brickonstark » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 pm

@runmymouth I'm very sorry about the url problem! Thank you for notifying me, here's the fixed url: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/36041" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
stevebuscemi wrote:GoT would be an interesting LEGO theme, but not really a kid's show so I doubt it will ever happen.

Although I'd buy a LEGO Red Wedding!
I agree, a full GoT theme would not be plausible, but I'm suggesting a theme which would feature solely on the castle buildings, and the architectural features, so it wouldn't feature anything innappropriate. :-D

Sinfanti
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Sinfanti » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Nice! Although it could use more direwolves. This has me itching for season 4.