LEGO Series 16 Minifigures

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

LEGO Series 16 Minifigures

Post by gabriellee11 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:00 pm

The following minifigures will be in series 16:

Babysitter
Wildlife Photographer
Cyborg
Ice Queen
Penguin Suit Guy
Banana Suit Guy
Spy
Imp
Hiker
Rogue
Arabian Knight
Serenader
Spooky Boy
Scallywag Pirate
Dog Show Judge
Female Kickboxer

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: LEGO Series 16 Minifigures

Post by Ice » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:16 pm

The banana man looks cool! Thanks for sharing gabriellee11

Classicsmiley
I'm New !

Post by Classicsmiley » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:23 pm

This is a leak, and shouldn't be posted.
Last edited by Classicsmiley on Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

jmeninno
Knight
Knight

Post by jmeninno » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:27 pm

A cheap way to get DA BABY!

unduli
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by unduli » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Babysitter! ICE QUEEN YASSS!!!

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Post by captainrex803 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:56 pm

I could use a penguin guy, the animal/food suit people are some of the best figures in the series!

Zacharywathen97
I'm New !

Post by Zacharywathen97 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:12 pm

I'm confused, where are the photos of the figs?

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Zacharywathen97 wrote:I'm confused, where are the photos of the figs?
Its only a list but you may be able to find pics of some online other places

Brick_r
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Brick_r » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:20 pm

Ok, was reading 'Brick Warriors' blog, aaaand....

Time to play 'Alexandre Boudon' Bingo again...
At any rate, one of the coooolest sets to date.

Richard J.
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Richard J. » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:36 pm

My local Wal-Mart got these in yesterday. I managed to snag an entire set! These guys came out really great. The Babysitter is especially adorable.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Richard J. wrote:My local Wal-Mart got these in yesterday. I managed to snag an entire set! These guys came out really great. The Babysitter is especially adorable.
I haven't found them yet. Upon closer inspection there are quite a few of these that I'll be looking for. Some unfortunately are attractive only because 1 or 2 items that accompany the figure. For instance I want the penguin but not necessarily the minifigure. Same for the guitar. The "spooky boy" I think will be my favorite although I really like the Rogue as well. He has overall nice printing and the new hood looks interesting too.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:14 pm

I stopped at Berea KY Walmart today and found 5 on a shelf. They were each locked in individual containers. Seriously. Imagine a clear container slightly smaller than a brick. Five CMF bags and five individual security containers. I took them to electronics and asked if they could unlock them and let me stand at the counter to "feel" each. They unlocked one at a time and watched while I checked each one. Upon returning one to them they would unlock the next container... :shock: Being the first time that I had discovered this series and without a case/box (with better pictures of each minifig) and under pressure being watched while I check each one (they are standing, watching and waiting for me) I quickly picked out what I thought was two babysitters. I couldn't quickly identify the other 3 so rather than prolong the awkward moment I handed each of those back quickly. In hindsight I should have spent a little more time trying to figure out each. I'm sure I'll find them at another store eventually though.

I bought two. I had to pay for them at the electronics counter. I understand completely that it wasn't the workers choice to put them in the containers. They did tell me that over time they've lost so many to theft that it would equal an entire case. I felt bad making them wait while I checked each. Honestly though they should have been able to open all five. Let me stand at the counter while they do whatever needs to be done. I'm not going to run with them and if I did it would have been less than $25. They didn't have to stand and watch me.

In my car I checked. I had one babysitter. The other was the explorer with the penguin. I love the penguin but really didn't want to pay $3.99 for a minifig that really isn't anything special (for my purposes) and the penguin. Most likely though it probably would cost me $2-$4 on bricklink for just the penguin. Its cool. The baby is even more adorable in person than in pictures. I also really like the babysitters shirt print. Its fun. I didn't notice it before.

I understand security issues but... I won't be stopping at that store very often on my way home from work (I have fairly long commute) in the future. So although they may lose some CMF to theft they will be losing the money that I spend on a fairly routine basis picking up groceries and odd things because I'm checking in to see if they have CMF. Its a shame. It was one of the stores that used to have the most success finding CMF and clearance LEGO. Thanks for listening to my rant. Good luck with your hunt everyone.

dho7622u
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dho7622u » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:48 am

I just found three boxes (2 open, one new) at my local ToysRUs. Got 7 and only misidentified one, as usual.

david

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:19 pm

StClair wrote:I stopped at Berea KY Walmart today and found 5 on a shelf. They were each locked in individual containers. Seriously. Imagine a clear container slightly smaller than a brick. Five CMF bags and five individual security containers. I took them to electronics and asked if they could unlock them and let me stand at the counter to "feel" each. They unlocked one at a time and watched while I checked each one. Upon returning one to them they would unlock the next container... :shock: Being the first time that I had discovered this series and without a case/box (with better pictures of each minifig) and under pressure being watched while I check each one (they are standing, watching and waiting for me) I quickly picked out what I thought was two babysitters. I couldn't quickly identify the other 3 so rather than prolong the awkward moment I handed each of those back quickly. In hindsight I should have spent a little more time trying to figure out each. I'm sure I'll find them at another store eventually though.

I bought two. I had to pay for them at the electronics counter. I understand completely that it wasn't the workers choice to put them in the containers. They did tell me that over time they've lost so many to theft that it would equal an entire case. I felt bad making them wait while I checked each. Honestly though they should have been able to open all five. Let me stand at the counter while they do whatever needs to be done. I'm not going to run with them and if I did it would have been less than $25. They didn't have to stand and watch me.

In my car I checked. I had one babysitter. The other was the explorer with the penguin. I love the penguin but really didn't want to pay $3.99 for a minifig that really isn't anything special (for my purposes) and the penguin. Most likely though it probably would cost me $2-$4 on bricklink for just the penguin. Its cool. The baby is even more adorable in person than in pictures. I also really like the babysitters shirt print. Its fun. I didn't notice it before.

I understand security issues but... I won't be stopping at that store very often on my way home from work (I have fairly long commute) in the future. So although they may lose some CMF to theft they will be losing the money that I spend on a fairly routine basis picking up groceries and odd things because I'm checking in to see if they have CMF. Its a shame. It was one of the stores that used to have the most success finding CMF and clearance LEGO. Thanks for listening to my rant. Good luck with your hunt everyone.
I stopped shopping at TRU because they thought I was stealing every time I was in there. You go in with a backpack, because you walk or bike everywhere and need a place to hold things, they think you are stealing and watching you more than the government.

In Massachusetts very few Walmarts I go to carry mini figures. It's been years since I've seen them. If they are stolen that much THEN DON'T CARRY THEM! I will not shop anywhere were they act like I'm a theft.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:44 pm

They are available online currently (in stock) at LEGOshop@home.

Currently offering (I don't remember when it ends) Double VIP points. The double decker bus may also be available.

I hate ordering them online because I can't "feel" to see what I'm getting but with VIP points and the Double Decker bus its a better deal than buying them in stores (except I don't know what I'm getting). I'm hoping to sell or trade the ones that I don't want to others locally. Hopefully in the near future stores in my area will get them and I can look for the few that I need to complete my want list. I think I ordered 19 and this put me just above the $75 threshold.

If you are considering ordering the online today may be the day that you need to do it (Double VIP and double Decker bus deal).

You can help support ToysNBricks by using the link below to access LEGO shop@home if you are placing an order :-D http://toysnbricks.com/our-affiliates/usa/

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:08 pm

Brick & Blue wrote:I stopped shopping at TRU because they thought I was stealing every time I was in there. You go in with a backpack, because you walk or bike everywhere and need a place to hold things, they think you are stealing and watching you more than the government.

In Massachusetts very few Walmarts I go to carry mini figures. It's been years since I've seen them. If they are stolen that much THEN DON'T CARRY THEM! I will not shop anywhere were they act like I'm a theft.
I agree completely. For me also though I just don't want to inconvenience the store associates by requesting that they open each for me... especially if they are going to stand and watch me. Ridiculous.