2017 LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Set Images 76078 76077 76076

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

2017 LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Set Images 76078 76077 76076

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:08 pm

New LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2017 set images have surfaced online over at Amazon Japan. Looks like there will be some new minifigures coming up! Thanks to Brickfan for the news.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Avengers 76078 Hulk vs Red Hulk

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76077 Iron Man Detroit Steel Strikes

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76076 Captain America Jet Pursuit

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/2017-lego-marvel ... 077-76076/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Re: 2017 LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Set Images 76078 76077 760

Post by captainrex803 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:01 am

I like the Corvette in 76077, and like the new Iron Man suit. It looks more like the classic Iron Man comic book suits. Set 76078 looks boring, but may be worth picking up because of the Red Hulk figure.
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.

Superherojer
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Superherojer » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:18 am

Gotta say, we've picked up every Marvel set starting with the Avengers. This wave kinda disappoints. Lola and Detroit Steele are fine but not into the Hulk or Cap stuff. Seems like they're just making these nonmovie related sets for minifig collecting. The builds included are just... bland. Ah well bring on Guardians Vol. 2 sets!

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:40 pm

Superherojer wrote:Gotta say, we've picked up every Marvel set starting with the Avengers. This wave kinda disappoints. Lola and Detroit Steele are fine but not into the Hulk or Cap stuff. Seems like they're just making these nonmovie related sets for minifig collecting. The builds included are just... bland. Ah well bring on Guardians Vol. 2 sets!

Well... yeah... That's all any of the Super Hero sets are. Just a collection of characters with a jet or jeep included. Otherwise we would have a Daily Planet or a phone booth.

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Post by captainrex803 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:15 pm

Superherojer wrote:Gotta say, we've picked up every Marvel set starting with the Avengers. This wave kinda disappoints. Lola and Detroit Steele are fine but not into the Hulk or Cap stuff. Seems like they're just making these nonmovie related sets for minifig collecting. The builds included are just... bland. Ah well bring on Guardians Vol. 2 sets!
I could take some new Guardians sets
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Brick & Blue wrote:

Well... yeah... That's all any of the Super Hero sets are. Just a collection of characters with a jet or jeep included. Otherwise we would have a Daily Planet or a phone booth.
I agree. Of the Marvel sets one of my favorites was daily bugle showdown 76005 because it was a building. Sure it could have been better but I strongly prefer these over sets with vehicles (unless there is a reason for a vehicle.. for instance a Batmobile or Agents of Shield new set with his car). Geez now that I think about it many of the sets with a building or environment also could have been better if they had left out the vehicle. The first Hulk set with the jet. The small Hydra fortress (again with Hulk) with the tank. Did that even count as a structure? In the scene Hulk smashes some of the vehicles and the tank had a play function that let him do just that. I think that I would have preferred it be either a nice tank or a nice structure (not both).

I can't wait to see the Guardians of Galaxy sets too.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:02 pm

StClair wrote:
Brick & Blue wrote:

I agree. Of the Marvel sets one of my favorites was daily bugle showdown 76005 because it was a building. Sure it could have been better but I strongly prefer these over sets with vehicles (unless there is a reason for a vehicle.. for instance a Batmobile or Agents of Shield new set with his car). Geez now that I think about it many of the sets with a building or environment also could have been better if they had left out the vehicle. The first Hulk set with the jet. The small Hydra fortress (again with Hulk) with the tank. Did that even count as a structure? In the scene Hulk smashes some of the vehicles and the tank had a play function that let him do just that. I think that I would have preferred it be either a nice tank or a nice structure (not both).

I can't wait to see the Guardians of Galaxy sets too.
I love 7605, that's one of my favorite, if not favorite, i the Super Hero theme. You had a decent tower (For the price), and a bunch of play features and exclusive mini figures. I lost bought the Adventures tower last week at Target because it was simply a building.

I haven't seen it, but I find it interesting that the Civil War movie has two airport sets and no airplanes. Airplanes are big sellers.

Also if dealign with horrible sets that will sell just for mini figures... The 2017 Hulk / Red Hulk set. I mean really, buggies?! They would race instead of fighting on some street?!

It's like Star wars. I was so mad that Episode 7 takes place 40 years later and we still get TIEs and X-Wings?! At least Rogue One we are getting 'new' ships and things that are more unique.