LEGO Elves & Speed Champions 2017 Set Images

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Elves & Speed Champions 2017 Set Images

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:25 pm

New LEGO Elves and LEGO Speed Champions set images have recently surfaced online from a German LEGO Catalog. The LEGO Elves sets are expected to be available in March 2017. Seven LEGO Elves sets and six LEGO Speed Champions sets are shown below. There's quite a few Ferrari and Mercedes in this upcoming wave of LEGO Speed Champions. LEGO Elves on the other hand appears to be getting some interesting ships as well such as LEGO 41184 Aira's Airship & the Amulet Chase. (via brickset and brickfan)

LEGO Elves

41181 Naida's Gondola & the Goblin Thief
41182 The Capture of Sophie Jones
41183 The Goblin King's Evil Dragon
41184 Aira's Airship & the Amulet Chase
41185 Magic Rescue from the Goblin Village

LEGO Speed Champions

75877 Mercedes-AMG GT3
75878 Bugatti Chiron
75879 Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H
75881 2016 Ford GT & 1966 Ford GT40
75882 Ferrari FXX K & Development Center
75883 MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-elves-speed ... et-images/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Brickmythic
Knight
Knight

Re: LEGO Elves & Speed Champions 2017 Set Images

Post by Brickmythic » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Thanks for posting!
The goblins look great, really looking forward to the goblin village and goblin King.
Elves theme have been a true gem. Brilliant, Innovative, inspirational, unique elements, and fun to build!

I won't lie. I feel somewhat like a Lego noob, I had no idea those super cute eggs and baby dragons existed till my daughter showed me..

Now I'm scrambling to find a hidden market and Dragon Sanctuary.. If the early aftermarket surge of these sets keeps up, I'll have to bite the bullet and pay hefty premiums for what is essentially the green and purple dragon, and the little guy, Rayne.

Luckily I was able to find a lone Starlight Inn and Crystal Mine for RRP at TRU after Christmas. Oh and Ragana's shadow castle on sale at target!

I imagine the resellers willing to take a gamble will make a fortune on these baby dragons in a few years..given the fact Lepin knock offs look really really bad..

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Post by captainrex803 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:26 pm

I cannot wait for these Speed Champions sets. I've set a reminder every hour to check the LEGO website to buy the GT40 set when it drops in March some time. Been counting down the days and we are almost there!
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.

askthelegoguy
Knight
Knight

Post by askthelegoguy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:32 pm

I wish they would do older cars, like cars from the 20s through the 80s.

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Post by captainrex803 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:07 am

Yeah, but I think they design these sets with kids in mind, and most kids unfortunately could care less about those kinds of cars. But could you imagine a Ferrari Testarossa set? That would be awesome! Another cool set would be the Jaguar XJ220.
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.