LEGO The Batman Movie Polybag Sets: 30523 The Joker Battle Training & Bat Signal Accessory Pack

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO The Batman Movie Polybag Sets: 30523 The Joker Battle Training & Bat Signal Accessory Pack

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:24 pm

If the currently selection of The LEGO Batman Movie sets is not enough to satisfy your need, there's also a few other on the side LEGO Batman Movie polybag sets as well. There is The Joker Battle Training set which includes a Joker minifigure as well as a Bat Signal Accessory Pack. Images are taken from Amazon.

LEGO The Batman Movie 30523 The Joker Battle Training Polybag Set

LEGO The Batman Movie 5004930 Bat Signal Accessory Pack

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-the-batman- ... sory-pack/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

jmeninno
Knight
Knight

Re: LEGO The Batman Movie Polybag Sets: 30523 The Joker Batt

Post by jmeninno » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:30 am

The Joker polybag should be available at most Walmarts in a yellow cardboard setup with t-shirts and masks and stuff. The other poly was an exclusive giveaway at Lego Stores for a Batman hide and seek event for kids. They were also given away at a special Walmart event - only at select Walmarts - a few weeks ago. At least, they were given away at the Walmarts where the event support showed up...

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:15 pm

I picked up the Joker set on a small yellow sidecar, no big display. They had about 10 left, however they had a whole box shoved in the clearance isle. I'm hoping no one sees it so I can get a bunch for cheap.

ivyhedge
I'm New !

Post by ivyhedge » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:59 pm

Joker Battle Training has been at the Assembly Square (Somerville, MA) Legoland since January.

It's okay.