10259 LEGO Winter Village Station Official Press Release

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

10259 LEGO Winter Village Station Official Press Release

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:09 pm

The official press release for LEGO 10259 Winter Village Station is now here! The set will be available exclusively at LEGO Brand Stores and LEGO Shop at Home beginning October 1st, 2017. VIPS will gain early access on September 14, 2017.

10259 Winter Village Station

Ages 12+. 902 pieces.

US $79.99 - CA $99.99 - DE 69.99€ - UK £74.99 - DK 649.00 DKK

*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.

Head home for the holidays with the Winter Village Station!

Head for home with the festive Winter Village Station holiday set, featuring a snowy railroad station with wreath adorned lampposts and clock tower, platform, mailbox, green trees, snowy grade crossing with twin barriers and lights, and a beautiful, festively decorated bus with opening doors and a luggage rack with removable luggage and gift wrapped packages. This LEGO® Creator Expert model also includes a ticket counter with a timetable and a transaction counter window with room for sliding out tickets to travelers, plus a coffee shop with a serving hatch and a detailed interior with an espresso machine, cups, cash register and a menu. Includes 5 minifigures.

Includes 5 minifigures: a bus driver, barista, grandmother, child and a ticket agent.
The festively adorned Winter Village Station features a snowy train station with a clock tower, platform, coffee shop, ticket counter, grade crossing with twin barriers and lights, lampposts, mailbox and green trees, plus a bus.
Ticket counter features a timetable and a transaction counter window with room for sliding out tickets.
Coffee shop features a serving hatch and a detailed interior with espresso machine, cups, cash register and a menu.
Bus features festive decoration, opening doors, luggage rack with removable luggage and gift wrapped packages, and a removable roof for accessing the detailed interior.
Drive the happy passengers to the station.
Raise the barriers to cross the track.
Grab a newspaper and relax with a warm espresso from the cozy coffee shop.
Man the ticket booth, serve the travelers and slide the tickets under the serving window.
Gather the family for some festive LEGO® building!
Accessories elements include buildable wreaths and wrapped gifts, plus 2 mugs, ticket, newspaper and an envelope.
Special elements include new 1x1 round plate with horizontal shaft, 4x6 roof element in dark blue, gray microphone element, printed ticket element and shield elements with printed clock-faces.
Includes 4 straight track pieces to connect with the LEGO® Creator Expert 10254 Winter Holiday Train.
Winter Village Station measures over 7” (19cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
Grade Crossing when closed measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
Bus measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/10259-lego-winte ... s-release/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

swogat
I'm New !

Re: 10259 LEGO Winter Village Station Official Press Release

Post by swogat » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:26 pm

Looks pretty nice, if a little small. I don't like the color scheme of the bus that much. This will probably be the first WV set I will buy.

dr_spock
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dr_spock » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:18 am

It is a neat little station. I don't think it needs to be huge if it is going to be a station in a small village setting.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:22 am

dr_spock wrote:It is a neat little station. I don't think it needs to be huge if it is going to be a station in a small village setting.
It's Winter Village yet has no indoor seating.

AKA, way too small, more so for the price.

legogod
Knight
Knight

Post by legogod » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:37 am

To me it doesn't look like there are anywhere near 900 pieces. Oh well-hopefully I'll catch up someday buying these holiday sets. :P

Jared