LEGO Zombie Car Monster Fighters Polybag Set

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Zombie Car Monster Fighters Polybag Set

Post by Toys N Bricks » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:02 pm

It appears that the LEGO Monster Fighters Zombie Car polybag set has never been seen before. Therefore, here's a closer look at it (picture taken from the Calendar sent by Jonathan). Nice little addition to your Monster Fighters collection as it even comes with a Zombie Driver minifigure!

As previously mentioned, this set will be given away at LEGO Brand Stores and Shop at Home when you spend $75 or more during September.

LEGO Zombie Car Set

*Note that this is different from the 30200 Zombie Coffin Car polybag set.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-zombie-car- ... lybag-set/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

dilbert12
Knight
Knight

Re: LEGO Zombie Car Monster Fighters Polybag Set

Post by dilbert12 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Awesome! So glad I saw this update before I bought the Zombie graveyard set on Monday. I'll wait until Sept and buy Zombie graveyard and a bunch of series 8 MFs to get this. Can never have too many zombies.

Thanks ToysNBricks!

Buttmunch
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Buttmunch » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:28 pm

dilbert12 wrote:Awesome! So glad I saw this update before I bought the Zombie graveyard set on Monday. I'll wait until Sept and buy Zombie graveyard and a bunch of series 8 MFs to get this. Can never have too many zombies.

Thanks ToysNBricks!
The Haunted House is available September 1st, so I'll be getting that then so this is a nice bonus :clap: I just wish it was 1 per $75 you spend. I'd be able to get a second with the Haunted House alone.

I wonder if this is being released instead of the coffin car. I can't imagine they'd have 2 zombie car polybags.

dilbert12
Knight
Knight

Post by dilbert12 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Buttmunch wrote:
dilbert12 wrote:Awesome! So glad I saw this update before I bought the Zombie graveyard set on Monday. I'll wait until Sept and buy Zombie graveyard and a bunch of series 8 MFs to get this. Can never have too many zombies.

Thanks ToysNBricks!
The Haunted House is available September 1st, so I'll be getting that then so this is a nice bonus :clap: I just wish it was 1 per $75 you spend. I'd be able to get a second with the Haunted House alone.

I wonder if this is being released instead of the coffin car. I can't imagine they'd have 2 zombie car polybags.
There are 2 zombie car polybags. :) Car is different. I guess they needed to make it different than the coffin car polybag they are supplying to other retailers. *shrug* No matter, the more the merrier.

LEGO is a lot stricter on the bonus items it seems. I think it's so everyone gets a chance at those specials. If they didn't do that, people like you and I and especially resellers would hoard special polybag bonuses like TC-14 and the Hulk minifig.

admiralheinrich
Citizen
Citizen

Post by admiralheinrich » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:30 am

Just ask if you can have another...

It really depends on the store I think. I got a second Hulk figure when I spent $50, just cuz the store people there are really nice and I have a good rapport with them.

Buttmunch
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Buttmunch » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:37 pm

That doesn't work online. Unfortunately Utah doesn't have a single Lego store and none on the horizon as far as I can tell. Which is very, very odd since Lego sells crazy well here. :what?:

Bizarro
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Bizarro » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:17 am

Awesome! Monster Fighters is a sick series. Busting for Haunted House :D

admiralheinrich
Citizen
Citizen

Post by admiralheinrich » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:17 am

Buttmunch wrote:That doesn't work online. Unfortunately Utah doesn't have a single Lego store and none on the horizon as far as I can tell. Which is very, very odd since Lego sells crazy well here. :what?:
that sucks. my sympathies... :-|