LEGO Scooby Doo 75901 75903 & Star wars 75093 Pictures

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Scooby Doo 75901 75903 & Star wars 75093 Pictures

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:48 pm

The German Toy Fair has revealed three more LEGO set images including two Scooby Doo sets. A new upcoming LEGO Star Wars Final Duel set in the Death Star has been revealed as well. (via Hoth Bricks)

LEGO Star Wars 75093 Death Star Final Duel (Pre)

LEGO Scooby Doo 75901 Mystery Plane Adventures (Pre)

LEGO Scooby Doo 75903 Haunted Lighthouse (Pre)

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-scooby-doo- ... -pictures/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

StClair
Count
Count

Re: LEGO Scooby Doo 75901 75903 & Star wars 75093 Pictures

Post by StClair » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:18 pm

Nice little biplane build. Looks like Scooby is wearing goggles in this one (painted on). Same pumpkin piece as the piece seen in the Haunted Mansion? In the lighthouse set Scooby is sitting (guessing he is in the plane as well). Wonder if there are sitting Scooby figures and standing or if his legs move? Oh I hope they move. Daphne is in the Lighthouse set! Cool (although Velma is my favorite of the two). Looks like they recycled a Hobbit beard in the lighthouse. Thats cool. Its a good piece. Not incredibly crazy about the lighthouse. If I can get Fred with the Mystery Machine and both Velma and Daphne in the Haunted Mansion (I don't remember if thats its official name) those may be the 2 sets that I buy. Still haven't seen the mummy set. I was hoping they would recycle the Deep Sea Diver helmet (CMF series 8) with Scooby Doo villain Ghost of Captain Cutler (yes I had to look up his name :-) ). Spooky Space Kook was another interesting looking villain from the series. I love the one that comes with the Mystery Machine. Very curious to see Scooby's legs move and if there will be variants of characters in the sets (for instance Shaggy appears in several... or all of them... will there be variants). I'm guessing they may have slightly different faces like Emmett in LEGO movie sets.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:41 am

Scooby's legs don't move, there are two different Scooby molds, one he is sitting, one standing. His head seems to be a separate piece and does movie.

unduli
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by unduli » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:45 pm

I love the plane. That one's a must-have for me. The colors in these Scooby Doo sets are great, I almost want multiples. Not overly excited by the simple lighthouse build, though. The side stairs are nice and the skull is fun enough, but probably will pass on it.

The Duel would be fun as a play set. Sliding doors are great and I like that it's highlighting some key moments from the movie. I'll enjoy seeing more detailed pictures of the throne.

NIGELTTF
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by NIGELTTF » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:19 am

I was hoping for the ghost of Captain Cutler too.