- 20th: Shinkai 6500 becomes the first CUUSOO submission slated for production after 420 days to reach 1,000 supporters.
- 17th: LEGO CUUSOO 21100 Shinkai 6500 released in Japan.
- 7th: Hayabusa receives 1,000 supporters in 57 days, enters consideration for production.
- 23rd: LEGO CUUSOO enters international Beta
- 21st: Official pictures of LEGO CUUSOO 21100 Shinkai 6500 displayed.
- 5th: After some ownership rights disputes, Mojang officially creates their own Minecraft proposal in collaboration with two CUUSOO users who had initially submitted ideas.
- 6th: LEGO Minecraft skyrockets to 10,000 supporters in only 48 hours.
- 20th: After stating the turn-around on the Minecraft review would be 1-2 weeks, update is slated for after Christmas.
- 29th: New "LEGO CUUSOO House Rules" are instated to attempt to stem non-constructive discussion and other inappropriate behavior.
- 4th: New Guidelines and Terms of Service are instated including an 18+ age restriction on creation of new ideas.
- 5th: A follow-up Q&A post is published to further clarify the new Guidelines/ToS.
- 23rd: LEGO Minecraft CUUSOO Project Passes LEGO Review.
- 15th: 21102 Minecraft Microworld unveiled as LEGO CUUSOO #003.
- 29th: LEGO CUUSOO 21101 Hayabusa available for purchase in Japan.
- 28th: Approval process instated for all new project idea submissions.
- 30th: Winchester - Shaun of the Dead reaches 10,000 supporters.
- 25th: Winchester - Shaun of the Dead has the unfortunate distinction of being the first LEGO CUUSOO project to be rejected after reaching 10,000 supporters.
- 29th: Back to the Future(BTTF) - DeLorean Time Machine reaches 10,000 supporters.
- 2nd: Project guidelines updated to allow collaborative submissions.
- 7th: Firefly Serenity is deemed inappropriate subject matter and will not be produced.
- 14th: Reviews will now take place quarterly.
- 29th: LEGO CUUSOO Blog publishes Cheat Sheet: How to Pass the LEGO Review with Flying Colors.
- 4th: EVE Online Ships - Rifter, Back to the Future DeLorean Time Machine, The Legend of Zelda and Modular Western Town qualify for the Summer 2012 review.
- 5th: More updates to the Guidelines and House Rules.
- 20th: Mincraft Micro World sets begin shipping and Hayabusa slated for availability beginning July 8, 2012
- 8th: LEGO 21101 Hayabusa available for puchase.
- 8th: Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover reaches 10,000 supporters
- 31st: Mars Science Laboaratory Curiosity Rover, UCS Sandcrawler and Thinking with Portals qualify for the Fall 2012 review.
- 9th: The LEGO CUUSOO Knowledgebase is now available, facilitated by UserVoice.
- 3rd: The Winter 2012 review qualifiers - Purdue Pete and "Space Troopers" are announced
- 4th: With spotty availability, LEGO 21102 Minecraft Micro World is slated for an additional limited supply.
- 10th: Just after reaching 10,000 supporters, "Space Marines" is unpublished due to a trademark dispute on the name "Space Marines".
- 11th: Working with project creator NickRoyer, LEGO CUUSOO agrees to rename the "Space Marines" project "Space Troopers". It will continue to partcipate in the Winter review
- 20th: Results of the Summer 2012 review
- Back to the Future DeLorean Time Machine is approved to be produced
- EVE Online Ships - Rifter, Modular Western Town and The Legend of Zelda are not approved for production
- 9th: Exo Suit reaches 10,000 supporters
- 22nd: Back to the Future - The DeLorean time machine announced as LEGO CUUSOO #004
- 5th: Four projects - Exo Suit, Andy/Bugdroid the Android by Google, The Legend of Zelda Project and Land Rover Defender 110 - qualify for the Spring 2013 Review.
- 1st: A short user survey is initiated to help improve the LEGO CUUSOO platform.
- 25th: LEGO CUUSOO Blog moves from Posterous to WordPress due to Posterous closing its doors.
- 3rd: Three Summer 2013 Review qualifiers announced including Mini Shop Series, Batmobile Tumbler Minifig Scale, and League of Legends of LEGO - The Raid on Baron Nashor
- 11th: Female Minifigure Set reaches 10,000 supporters
- 14th: Results of the Fall 2012 Review announced.
- Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover wil be produced
- UCS Sandcrawler will not be produced
- Thinking with Portals still being evaluated
- 17th: LEGO 21103 Back to the Future - The DeLorean Time Machine announced for availability starting August 1st
- 1st: LEGO 21103 Back to the Future - The DeLorean Time Machine available for purchase
- 14th: Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary reaches 10,000 supporters
- 3rd: Seven projects - Female Minifigure Set, ATLAST Mini Model - Education Outreach Project, FTL - Faster Than Light, Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary, Poptropica: Dr. Hare's Lair, Ghostbusters, and The Road to Oz qualify for the Fall 2013 Review
- 21st: Review results for Winter 2012, Spring 2013 and Summer 2013
- Exo Suit from the Spring 2013 period will be produced.
- Land Rover Defender 110 from Spring 2013 still being evaluated.
- No project from Winter 2012 review, including Thinking with Portals, Purdue Pete and Space Troopers (formerly "Space Marines") will be produced.
- Andy/Bugdroid the Android mascot and Legend of Zelda from Spring 2013 will not be produced.
- No project from Summer 2013, including Mini Shop Series, Batmobile Tumbler Minifig Scale and League of Legends of LEGO: The Raid on Baron Nashor, will not be produced.
- 12th: Major revision to Project Guidlines and Terms of Service resulting in a lot of projects being modified.
- Brick-based construction toy projects only: no new parts, software, websites, apps, etc.
- One Project = One LEGO Set: no more play theme proposal submissions
- No Minifigure Series of Battle Pack submissions
- Only use authentic LEGO parts: No non-LEGO brand or customized pieces
- No Company Logo or Team Mascot submissions
- Do not use LEGO logo in images
- 18th: LEGO 21104 NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover to be available January 1st, 2014
- 1st: LEGO CUUSOO 21104 NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover released for sale, initial run sells out in about 7 hours by most estimates.
- 6th: Winter 2014 Review Qualifiers announced
- Including Sherlock, Macross VF-1 Valkyrie +Fast pack/Armored Parts, Legend of Zelda: Iron Knuckle Encounter, Japanese Old Style Architecture, The Adventure Time Project and BTTF - UCS DeLorean Time Machine
- Review periods shifting from quarterly to triannually, with three periods running from January 6th through May 5th (1st period), May 6th through September 5th (2nd period) and September 6th through January 5th (3rd period)
- 30th: Fall 2013 Review Results announced
- Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary announced as LEGO CUUSOO product #007
- Female Minifigure Set still being evaluated for production
- Poptropica: Dr. Hare's Lair, The Road to Oz, ATLAS Mini Model Ecuation Outreach, Ghostbusters and FTL - Faster Than Light are not chosen for production
- 15th: New Elementary revieals the logo for Exo Suit
- 30th: LEGO CUUSOO beta closes - Welcome to LEGO Ideas
- 5th: Six projects (LEGO Bird Project, Modular Apple Store, BTTF - Jules Verne Train, Doctor Who, The Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who and Companions) are in the first LEGO Ideas Review period (results to come in Fall of 2014).
- 3rd: Results of Winter 2014 Review announced
- 21110 "Research Institute" (originally submitted as "Female Minifigure Set," held over from a previous review period) announced as LEGO Ideas product #008
- For the first time, no projects that reached 10,000 for this review period were selected for production.
- 9th: LEGO Lightsabers: Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker achieves 10,000 supporters
- 26th: First look at the official LEGO Ideas #008 set 21110 "Research Institute" via project originator Ellen (Alatariel Elensar) Kooijman's blog post.
- 8th: Toys N Bricks publishes a Preview Review of LEGO Ideas #007, 21109 "Exo-Suit"
- Brickset also publishes Part 1 of their review.
- 16th: Ideas Blog posts a new article, The Making of the Exo Suit.
- 26th: LEGO Store in Bluewater Shopping Centre holds a special Exo-Suit release party with Pete Reid signing boxes/instruction booklets.
- 29th: WALL•E achieves 10,000 supporters.
- 1st: LEGO Ideas #007, 21109 "Exo-Suit" and LEGO Ideas #008, 21110 "Research Institute" are put on sale online as well as in-store and both quickly sell out their initial allotment.
- 14th: Ideas Blog posts an article about LEGO Ideas Exo Suit and Research Institute Availability
- 1st: Ideas Blog updated with a new post detailing the eight projects that qualify for the second review of 2014 including "Assault on Wayne Manor", "Invisible Hand", "X-Men X-Mansion", "LEGO Lightsabers: Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker", "UCS All Terrain Armoured Transport", "WALL•E", "Ghostbusters HQ" and "Hubble Telescope"
- 5th: Avengers Hellicarrier achieves 10,000 supporters and will be in the review period beginning January 1st, 2015.
- 12th: Labyrinth Marble Maze achieves 10,000 supporters and will be in the review period beginning January 1st, 2015.
- 18th: Toys N Bricks publishes a Review of Ideas #008, 21110 "Research Institute"
- 23rd: F7A Hornet achieves 1,000 supporters and will be in the review period beginning January 1st, 2015.
- 8th: The Goonies 30th Anniversary - The Inferno achieves 10,000 supporters and will be in the review period beginning January 1st, 2015.
- 7th: Ideas blog updated with the results of the first review period for 2014.
- For the first time, two projects from the same review period are selected for simultaneous production: "LEGO Bird Project" and "The Big Bang Theory"
- Two Doctor Who sets are still under review
- "Modular Apple Store" and "BTTF - Jules Verne Train" are not selected
- 26th: Official LEGO Ideas #009, 21301 "Birds" is unveiled via LEGO Ideas Blog.
- 5th: The third 2014 review period ends, with nine projects up for consideration, including Avengers Helicarrier, Labyrinth Marble Maze, F7a Hornet, The Goonies 30th Anniversary - The Inferno, Natural History Museum, LotR Minas Tirith, Jurassic Park, Piano, and Flying Dutchman
- 4th: The results of the Second 2014 review period are revealed:
- WALL-E becomes LEGO Ideas #011.
- Doctor Who and Companions becomes LEGO Ideas #012, being the third project from the first 2014 review to become an official product.
- Invisible Hand, X-Mansion, LEGO Lightsabers, UCS AT-AT, Assault on Wayne Manor, Ghostbusters HQ and Hubble Space Telescope are not selected for production.
- 11th: Guidelines and House Rules are updated
- 4th: On the first-year anniversary of Cuusoo being transferred to Ideas, new rules for time limits on projects are instated.
- Projects that reach 1,000 supporters within the first year will receive an additional 182 days (6 months).
- Projects that reach 5,000 supporters before they expire will receive another 182 day extension
- 4th: First 2015 review period closes with a record 13 projects being considered, including Alatariel's "Research Institute" follow-up Science Adventures, Discworld, Medieval Market Street, Frozen: Elsa's Ice Palace, Douglas DC-3, Bricksauria, International Space Station, Golden Girls Living Room, Legend of Zelda: Kin of Red Lions Play Set, RMS Titanic, 1969 Chevrolet Corvette, Small Yellow, and Daft Punk.
- 30th: Results of First 2015 review period posted - for the first time ever, there is no new Ideas set announced, as none of the proposals in this review (Science Adventures, Discworld, Medieval Market Street, Frozen: Elsa's Ice Palace, Douglas DC-3, Bricksauria, International Space Station, Golden Girls Living Room, Legend of Zelda: Kin of Red Lions Play Set, RMS Titanic, 1969 Chevrolet Corvette, Small Yellow, and Daft Punk) were selected for production, nor were any proposals held over from other review periods selected.
However, the "F7A Hornet – Star Citizen" proposal, held over from the third review period of 2014, is still in review, which means it still has a chance to go to product.