CMF Series 13 @ Walmart (USA)

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Venvoi
Citizen
Citizen

CMF Series 13 @ Walmart (USA)

Post by Venvoi » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:35 pm

Forgive me if there's already a topic for this (I couldn't seem to find one), but I found a hanging display of Series 13 Minifigures at my Wal-Mart (Virginia, USA) today! Unfortunately, they'd been picked through (and half of them had been slit open by a pocket knife, I'm guessing..so I didn't feel confident buying any of those :problem: ).

I left empty-handed today, but these are starting to hit more and more retailers!

1brickshyofcrazy
Knight
Knight

Re: CMF Series 13 @ Walmart (USA)

Post by 1brickshyofcrazy » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:43 pm

^ that suxs - dou-che bags who slit open them.

Venvoi
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Venvoi » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:46 pm

1brickshyofcrazy wrote:^ that suxs - dou-che bags who slit open them.
Yeah, I was looking for the Hot Dog guy (all gone) and the Unicorn Girl, but all of her baggies had been cut open.

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:41 pm

Odd thing, one of the aliens I was feeling the bag and it poked through and tore open, I wonder if they made the bags cheaper.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

Red237
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Red237 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:01 pm

Just so you all know, the unicorn had a fixed-hard plastic mane on the back of the head piece, and a removable tail piece that sticks in the back. It was hard to find one without knowing that. Almost like finding a real one out in the world!

MrVEP
Knight
Knight

Post by MrVEP » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:25 am

Sorry to revive this with no good news but:

In my area I have been to 5 Walmarts, 5 Targets, the 2 TRU and 2 Kmarts and this series seem to be MIA already?

I was almost certain that I was going to grab the Carpenter and Galaxy Patrol for sure this month. Since it will be a my "light" Lego month with basically only these 2 items I wanted to buy. Now apparently I'm too late for this to be a reality; I'm just frustrated. :mad:
I thought the higher price of the minifigures will make them stay longer on the shelves, but they are gone!!!

What happened?

Beside the TRU sale there was no other sale on this series right? And yes I did not pay attention to that sale since I only needed these 2 common ones.

I was wondering if this is also happening in your area?

ammes7
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by ammes7 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:35 am

I have seen them around stores in my area, Virginia. Maybe people price matched the TRU sale in your area to Target and Walmart and sold them out?

Morgan19
Knight
Knight

Post by Morgan19 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:08 am

My Target had a few (emphasis on that) S13 around Christmas, if I remember correctly. They disappeared and then it was only S12 for months. This past week or so the S12s have gone and S13 is in their place, so maybe there'll be another restock soon?

MrVEP
Knight
Knight

Post by MrVEP » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:53 pm

Found some at Walgreens but $4.50 :???:

I'm going to wait maybe for 2 weeks, then it will be either Walgreens or eBay.