Birthday Cake Set 40153...already sold out??

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
brickchick
I'm New !

Birthday Cake Set 40153...already sold out??

Post by brickchick » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:53 pm

Hmmm, is it really true that cute little Birthday Cake with Jester set that was JUST released last month is SOLD OUT on Lego.com??

Does anyone know or believe that it really is completely sold out, versus just out of stock?

I guess I will have to stalk my local LEGO store in hopes of snagging one!!

StClair
Count
Count

Re: Birthday Cake Set 40153...already sold out??

Post by StClair » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:56 pm

brickchick wrote:Hmmm, is it really true that cute little Birthday Cake with Jester set that was JUST released last month is SOLD OUT on Lego.com??

Does anyone know or believe that it really is completely sold out, versus just out of stock?

I guess I will have to stalk my local LEGO store in hopes of snagging one!!
I did notice that it was sold out but I have no idea if it will be back or not. I'm guessing that it will be re-stocked (but that's just a guess).

I did read a review that pointed out that the minifigure has NO legs. Its just torso assembly, head and hat. Just wanted to be sure everyone knows that before purchasing it.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Re: Birthday Cake Set 40153...already sold out??

Post by atmail35 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:09 pm

It is cute, but that is correct, no legs!
image.jpg
We had trouble closing the cake. Lol
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.