79122 Shredder's Lair Rescue LEGO TMNT Set

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

79122 Shredder's Lair Rescue LEGO TMNT Set

Post by Toys N Bricks » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:37 pm

ToysRUs.com has listed a new never before seen LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles set known as Shredder's Lair Rescue 79122. The set is priced at $54.99 USD and contains 5 minifigures. Thanks to Nick for the tip.

Product Description

Shredder has captured Michelangelo in the dungeon of his Lair. Glide to the rescue with Raphael in the cool flying Turtle vehicle. Fly through the windows into the Lair, but stay alert at all times because traps are everywhere. Watch out for the collapsing stairs and the hidden saw blade shooter underneath. Beware of the fearsome four-armed Robo Foot Ninja launching an attack from the flipper. Use the grapple hook of the flying Turtle machine to pull away the dungeon door and free Michelangelo. Turn the Turtle Power on the Foot Soldier to get to Shredder before he transforms his throne into an escape pod and flies out of there! Includes 5 minifigures with weapons: Michelangelo, Raphael, Shredder, Foot Soldier and a Robo Foot Ninja.

79122 LEGO Shredder's Lair Rescue

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/79122-shredders- ... -tmnt-set/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Luciant
Count
Count

Re: 79122 Shredder's Lair Rescue LEGO TMNT Set

Post by Luciant » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:13 pm

Yikes. Slightly Different color Shredder and Foot soldier with Garmadon's chest. Huge rice for such an odd set.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.