LEGO UCS 76023 The Tumbler - Wider Availability

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO UCS 76023 The Tumbler - Wider Availability

Post by Toys N Bricks » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:24 pm

The LEGO 76023 The Tumbler is no longer an exclusive to LEGO Shop at Home (USA | Canada | UK) and LEGO Brand Stores. It is now available for purchase at USA Target and Wal-Mart online. All retailers offer free shipping. The set also came in and out of stock multiple times at Amazon as well. Back during the holiday season, it was a very hard set to obtain so its good to know that LEGO has finally kept up with the demand.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-ucs-76023-t ... ilability/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

jmeninno
Knight
Knight

Re: LEGO UCS 76023 The Tumbler - Wider Availability

Post by jmeninno » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:31 am

I picked this up at the Lego store back in October or November for fear of it being like the "Research Institute" and having to accept I'd never get it (although I got RI on Brick Friday!)

I had to ask for it, though. I guess they were keeping them in the back due to the number of people bootlegging them (scalpers). However, at my most recent trip to the Lego store, I spotted them out on the sales floor. I don't recall ever seeing them out on the sales floor, hence why I asked my buddy who works at the Lego store if they'd ever get them back in stock...lo and behold, they had them in the back, and he hooked me up! (And it must have been October because it was double VIP points)

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: LEGO UCS 76023 The Tumbler - Wider Availability

Post by vynsane » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:08 pm

These have been available at the Danbury, CT LEGO Store each time I've been there since it was released. They were confused by all the panicked/urgent calls from people outside the geographic area that were asking if they had it in stock.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive