Still looking for LEGO Series 2-3 Minifigures?

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

Still looking for LEGO Series 2-3 Minifigures?

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:09 pm

Jonathan writes in to let us know that BigBadToyStore.com currently has LEGO Series 2-3 Minifigures on "clearance". The clearance ones are sold in packs of 40 or 200. Also do note that each series is sold in packs of 8 minifigures as side "A" or side "B". Unfortunately, it appears that the popular side containing the Spartan is sold out in the 40 pack (but is still available in the 200 pack).

Personally speaking, this isn't really that good of a deal really as shipping kills it quite a bit (and you have to buy lots of the same minifigures). They ship worldwide too but their shipping rates are even more ridiculous for international. But if you missed out on picking some Series 2 Minifigures up, then the prices are not too bad.

200 LEGO Series 2 Minifigures - $359.99 ($1.8 each)
40 LEGO Series 2 Minifigures - $70 ($1.75 each)
40 LEGO Series 3 Minifigures - $80.99 ($2.02 each)

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/still-looking-fo ... nifigures/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

tensor
Knight
Knight

Re: Still looking for LEGO Series 2-3 Minifigures?

Post by tensor » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Most confusing post evah :-D

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:38 am

Srsly :) After I read that the part with the Romans was gone unless you order the more expensive, larger count, I checked out. That probably means the Vamps were gone...and the value of those are gone... the CMF series have so out-done these.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

evo8hks
Knight
Knight

Post by evo8hks » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:02 pm

I was just checking this deal out and I'm kinda puzzled over why it is more expensive to by 200 sets of side "A", then 40 sets. I don't know, maybe they have alot of 40 count cases and a few of the 200 count cases. Anyways calculating the price per figure including shipping and taxes, they were averaging $2.12 a figure. On this site they are listed by Takara, which sells Lego in machines like this http://www.akihabaranews.com/wp-content ... 2146/1.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; where you can chose the side that you want, A or B.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:23 am

^ a LEGO vending machine...how cool is that?