[CAN] Battle at the Black Gate at sears.ca

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
josephliyen
Citizen
Citizen

[CAN] Battle at the Black Gate at sears.ca

Post by josephliyen » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:41 am

http://www.sears.ca/product/lego-battle ... 08-6025205

It says it's in stock, but when I go actually checkout it says ships July 3 or something like that. It's funny how the product image still says confidential, but gandalf the white and the new aragorn looks a lot more clear now than the previously seen images.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: [CAN] Battle at the Black Gate at sears.ca

Post by dulait » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:17 am

Since it is more clear now, the eagle do look pretty interesting. But Aragon with a switch in hoodie? And Grey? I am pretty sure this will not be the final box cover.

mooslug
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by mooslug » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:54 am

Hmm, I think I'd prefer the Creator eagle over that odd minifigure version. Or maybe even the upcoming smaller polybag... I get that the big one would be too expensive to include, though.

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Uh they are gonna get a nasty call from their LEGO account rep - the should NOT make images that state 'CONFIDENTIAL' public...
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:53 pm

mooslug wrote:Hmm, I think I'd prefer the Creator eagle over that odd minifigure version. Or maybe even the upcoming smaller polybag... I get that the big one would be too expensive to include, though.
I see what you mean but I just do not like creator animals, they just look too odd for me. And that will be the exact reason I would not buy a Balrog set if it will be created as creator set alike. The one shown below I can make an exception.

harry99 wrote:Uh they are gonna get a nasty call from their LEGO account rep - the should NOT make images that state 'CONFIDENTIAL' public...
That simply show how knowledgeable their web designers are.