You will have lots of time for this contest as it will run for 2 months. Use your time wisely to design one of the best looking summer vignettes! Looking for pieces to build your creation? Hoosier Brick has a huge selection of parts and has also partnered with us where you can get 15% off on all parts orders when you mention this contest.
- Creation must be Summer theme
- Baseplate must be 10X10 (you can connect pieces to make a 10X10 plate)
- You can use up to a maximum of 300 pieces
- Entries must be completely new (it cannot be from a past contest, event, etc)
- Entries must be built with LEGO pieces (no LDD, custom brands, stickers, other objects used)
- If you have won the last LEGO Building Contest (Microbuild LEGO Tournament 2012 Contest), you are not allowed to enter
- All basic contest rules followed
- Please submit your entries in this topic
- Details on how to submit are also available there
- Contest evaluation will be based on votes from members
- If there is a tie, there will either be another voting round for the 2 contestants or the staff will make the final call
*All entries that fails to meet the above guidelines by the deadline will be disqualified.
The Grand Prize Winner will receive a LEGO Star Wars Prize Package consisting of 7 brand-new sets:
- 7754 Home One Mon Calamari Star Cruiser
- 8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack
- 8015 Assassin Droids Battle Pack
- 9490 Droid Escape
- 9491 Geonosian Cannon
- 9675 Sebulba & Tatooine
- 9676 Tie Interceptor & Death Star
The Second Place Winner will receive a $50 Bricklink Gift Certificate that can be used for anything at Hoosier Brick. The Third Place winner will also receive free worldwide shipping so its a true $50 gift. Voucher will be good for 1 year after issue. Bricklink account required.
Toys N Bricks reserves the right to modify or change the rules at anytime.
By accepting the prize, you have read and understood the rules and our basic contests & prizes rules.