Black Friday Lego deals

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Neo
Knight
Knight

Black Friday Lego deals

Post by Neo » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:30 am

A dealnews.com story was predicting +50% discounts on Lego the week of Black Friday. :-D

Fyi - B&N members should be getting a getting 2 coupons worth an extra 20% off in the mail.

SpaceViking
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Black Friday Lego deals

Post by SpaceViking » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:57 am

LEGOs at Up to 71% Off
Kids love LEGOs ... but so do adults. According to our research, the best time to pick up a set will be Black Friday week (the Monday before Black Friday, through Cyber Monday), because the average discount will be 52% off, with some sets seeing a drop of up to 71% off! Further, that same span of time will see twice as many deals as the rest of the season. Better still, half of those deals will be marked Editors' Choice, too
Could this be any more general?

50% off isn't unheard of. The past few years Walmart has sold a creative bucket of bricks for about that. Like most years, though, I'm expecting the deep discounts to be targeted to a few sets, with blanket discounts in the 10-20% range.

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Re: Black Friday Lego deals

Post by Mantisking » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:33 pm

Neo wrote:Fyi - B&N members should be getting a getting 2 coupons worth an extra 20% off in the mail.
Considering the last couple of general B&N coupons excluded Lego, I wouldn't get my hopes up.