November 2016 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

November 2016 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:01 pm

The November 2016 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar is now out. From November 1-15, you can get a free holiday ornament when you spend $50 or more. From November 28 to December 11, you can get a free 2017 Wall Calendar. The monthly mini model build this months appears to be a orange fox. (calendar obtained from reddit and brickfan)

Black Friday LEGO 2016 November Sale

During Brick Friday/Black Friday, LEGO Brand Retail Stores and Shop at Home will be offering specials as well. From November 19-20, VIPs get early access to Brick Friday deals as well as double VIP points. From November 25-28, you can get a free exclusive Snowglobe gift with purchases above $99 or more. Brick Friday specials will also be available as well.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/november-2016-le ... -calendar/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

jmeninno
Knight
Knight

Re: November 2016 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

Post by jmeninno » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:57 am

Holy heck have they made it difficult for me to plan for November. I would wait til the 28th to secure the calendar and the snowglobe, but I'd be afraid of missing out on the snowglobe if they had "sold out" of it by then. I also don't want to miss the ornament promo. Might have to make several orders...does anyone know if the calendar will have coupons this time around???

avsiggyfan
I'm New !

Post by avsiggyfan » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:52 pm

jmeninno wrote:Holy heck have they made it difficult for me to plan for November. I would wait til the 28th to secure the calendar and the snowglobe, but I'd be afraid of missing out on the snowglobe if they had "sold out" of it by then. I also don't want to miss the ornament promo. Might have to make several orders...does anyone know if the calendar will have coupons this time around???
I definitely agree with you for saving up until November the 28th, but if I look at the subscripts on the Flickr image of the Lego Store November Calendar, it said that both the calendar and the snowglobe "may not be combined with any other offer, discount, or coupon."

Could anyone give me their thoughts on this?

In regards to the coupons, there definitely should still be coupons because they've been included in the past few years. Having said that; though, the coupons have significantly decreased in overall secondary market value when I compare the 2015 calendar with the 2016 calendar.

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Post by hatcher » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:57 am

Was at a Lego Store on Tuesday. Asked the clerk about the calendar. He said that there will be no coupons in it this year since last years coupons were not redeemed enough to justify shipping out the giveaways to the stores. It will just be 12 months of coloring sheets and that he expects it will be available in store only (not online).
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?