Page 1 of 1

February 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:22 pm
by Toys N Bricks
Images of the February 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar has surfaced online from Eurobricks user legozebra. February includes two freebie gifts. These include a "LEGO DC Super Hero Girls Krypto Saves the Day" which you can get for free with any DC Super Hero Girls purchase. In addition, there is also a LEGO Batman Disco and Clown Batman Minifigure polybag set as well which you can get for free with purchases of $75 or more. Finally, you can get a free LEGO Batman Movie poster with any purchase. There's a new poster each week!

February 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

february-2017-lego-brand-retail-store-calendar-front-pre

Further down the calendar, there is also some other cool stuff happening in the month. These include VIP Early Access to a new LEGO set between February 15-28 along with a VIP Monthly Mini Model Build from February 7-8.

Update: Note that there is also an "Adult event on Valentine's Day on February 14"! Thanks to Danny from TnB Facebook for pointing it out.

february-2017-lego-brand-retail-store-calendar-back-pre

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/february-2017-lego-brand-retail-store-calendar/

Re: February 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:55 pm
by askthelegoguy
The 15th through the 28th it says there's going to be a new theme released earlier to VIP members. I was wondering if you had any ideas. I heard the cube head guys, but I'm hoping for the long rumored sports theme.

Re: February 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:09 am
by intvlan1shut
Oh dear lord please...PLEASE be a new Space Theme!!

Re: February 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:22 pm
by askthelegoguy
This is very unlikely, but Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales? If they have more than that one ship, it would be awesome!

Re: February 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:33 pm
by Brick & Blue
The new theme is rumored to be those POP Super Hero big head things that were released at Comic Con last year.

It won't be PotC because it's too soon, even though I'd be shocked if we didn't get some sets from that movie.

I wish I still lived 10-15 miles from a LEGO Store, I'd sign up for the free rose, and to get those posters I'd just buy a minifigure.

Re: February 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:46 am
by askthelegoguy
Do you guys think the next minifigure series will be Pirates of the Caribbean themed?

Re: February 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:57 am
by Brick & Blue
askthelegoguy wrote:Do you guys think the next minifigure series will be Pirates of the Caribbean themed?


Nope, we already know this year's themes. Batman, Series 17, NinjaGo.

Re: February 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:27 am
by askthelegoguy
Brick & Blue wrote:
askthelegoguy wrote:Do you guys think the next minifigure series will be Pirates of the Caribbean themed?


Nope, we already know this year's themes. Batman, Series 17, NinjaGo.


You know for a fact the next series is Ninjago?

Re: February 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:13 pm
by Brick & Blue
askthelegoguy wrote:
Brick & Blue wrote:
askthelegoguy wrote:Do you guys think the next minifigure series will be Pirates of the Caribbean themed?


Nope, we already know this year's themes. Batman, Series 17, NinjaGo.


You know for a fact the next series is Ninjago?


The next series is 17, or an original / classic / basic series, the fall series is NinjaGo and yes I know that as fact. There are catalogs in Europe that have confirmed that.

And PotC might be getting one set, why would they do a series of 16 mini figures when no one can even name 16 characters from the franchise.

Re: February 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:53 pm
by askthelegoguy
Brick & Blue wrote:
askthelegoguy wrote:
Brick & Blue wrote:
askthelegoguy wrote:Do you guys think the next minifigure series will be Pirates of the Caribbean themed?


Nope, we already know this year's themes. Batman, Series 17, NinjaGo.


You know for a fact the next series is Ninjago?


The next series is 17, or an original / classic / basic series, the fall series is NinjaGo and yes I know that as fact. There are catalogs in Europe that have confirmed that.

And PotC might be getting one set, why would they do a series of 16 mini figures when no one can even name 16 characters from the franchise.


Part of me wanted to attempt to name 16, then I tried to and saw your point. The thing that got me curious about the next series was the preview on the back of the sheet in the Batman Movie minifigure packet.

Re: February 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:19 am
by Brick & Blue
Now that you mention it that little tease does look like it could be a PotC minifigure. LEGO could have changed their mind, delayed Series 17 (It is 17 right?) but I doubt it.

I'd like a theme again, but that probably isn't happening. We will find out at the Ty Fairs that happen in February. (Bringing the whole topic back to February.)

Re: February 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:43 am
by askthelegoguy
Brick & Blue wrote:Now that you mention it that little tease does look like it could be a PotC minifigure. LEGO could have changed their mind, delayed Series 17 (It is 17 right?) but I doubt it.

I'd like a theme again, but that probably isn't happening. We will find out at the Ty Fairs that happen in February. (Bringing the whole topic back to February.)


Okay good, at least I'm not the only one who thought it looked like a PotC figure. Have you seen any more information on the PotC ship being released?

Re: February 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:11 am
by legolad
Love it! I am a bit annoyed as I wanted to get a lego calendar but my local lego store was out of stock, it was this one http://www.freestuffbaby.co.uk/free-lego-wall-calendar/ will have to go to another store at the weekend which is 50miles away :(