May 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar (Star Wars Month!)

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

May 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar (Star Wars Month!)

Post by Toys N Bricks » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:37 pm

The May 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar is now out! Most of you know that May is the month where LEGO offers great specials as part of their annual May the 4th promotion. This year, they will be having Double VIP Points on all LEGO Star Wars items. In addition, a variety of LEGO Star Wars sets will be on sale as well. The free gift will be a LEGO Star Wars R2-D2 set when you spend $50 or more on LEGO Star Wars. The May LEGO Star Wars promotion runs from May 4-7.

For in-stores only, you can participate in a minifigure speed building challenge on May 4th, 2017 at 5pm. The fastest builder gets an exclusive free minifigure.

Other offers aside from Star Wars include a free mini LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Milano with purchases of $35 or more. Valid from May 8-21. The monthly mini model build this month would be a mini LEGO sports car. Event date is May 2-3 and is valid for LEGO VIPs only.

There are many more events and offers happening! You can check it all out from the May 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar right here.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/may-2017-lego-br ... ars-month/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

unduli
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: May 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar (Star Wars Mon

Post by unduli » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:53 am

Nice! I love the double VIP and that it runs the same time as the free Artoo. The little Milano looks cool too, I may have to make an order after the Star Wars event to get that one too.

askthelegoguy
Knight
Knight

Re: May 2017 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar (Star Wars Mon

Post by askthelegoguy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:57 pm

unduli wrote:Nice! I love the double VIP and that it runs the same time as the free Artoo. The little Milano looks cool too, I may have to make an order after the Star Wars event to get that one too.
I wish they had done an exclusive figure instead of the R2-D2. If they did a Supreme Leader Snoke figure, people would loose their sh**. They're probably waiting off until the episode 8 sets to release a Snoke figure.