LEGO Store Calendar May 2013

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Store Calendar May 2013

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:49 pm

Jazz (Legocollector123) writes in to inform us that he managed to get the May 2013 calendar early and has posted scans of it! This month's major highlight as we all know would be a free exclusive LEGO Han Solo (Hoth) minifigure for the May the fourth be with you promotion. They will also be offering special sales and deals on LEGO Star Wars as well.

To prepare for the upcoming launch of the new LEGO Ironman 3 Movie, LEGO will also be offering a free LEGO Iron Man vs Fighting Drone polybag set with purchases above $50 or more from May 16-31 as well.

Free LEGO Gifts

FREE Exclusive Han Solo (Hoth) minifigure with a LEGO Star Wars Purchase of $75 or more (May 4-5)
FREE LEGO Iron Man vs Fighting Drone polybag set with purchases above $50 or more (May 16-31)

Monthly Builds

LEGO Star Wars Holocron Droid Build (May 1st)
Monthly Mini Model Build: Penguin Bluejay (May 7)

Events

Find Mr.Gold Minifigure (May 6)
Marvel Superheroes Club Meeting (May 18)

May 2013 LEGO Store Calendar

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-store-calendar-may-2013/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

iccarus
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: LEGO Store Calendar May 2013

Post by iccarus » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:06 pm

Boo, I was hoping the Iron Man fig would be a new printing. From the ad, it looks like it's the same version that's in 6867.

Oh well, I guess I can save myself $50.
Check out my blog - Buried in Bricks

doodlebird
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by doodlebird » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:30 pm

The monthly mini model build is a blue jay, not a penguin.

gorenoirmag
Citizen
Citizen

Post by gorenoirmag » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:03 am

Find Mr. Gold? That sounds awesome! I wish I could see the back for details lol.. I'm sure those dudes are going to be going for a pretty penny.

aemil
Peasant
Peasant

Post by aemil » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:07 am

gorenoirmag wrote:Find Mr. Gold? That sounds awesome! I wish I could see the back for details lol.. I'm sure those dudes are going to be going for a pretty penny.
It's probably the release day of the CMF series 10? Cause I don't think they will hide Mr. Gold in the stores hehe :lol:

Bmceachern
I'm New !

Post by Bmceachern » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:01 am

Any chance they put the Death Star on sale for May the 4th? I'm debating whether to buy it now and get the double points or take the chance and wait to see if it goes on sale.

Thoughts?

davedude
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by davedude » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:09 am

aemil wrote:
gorenoirmag wrote:Find Mr. Gold? That sounds awesome! I wish I could see the back for details lol.. I'm sure those dudes are going to be going for a pretty penny.
It's probably the release day of the CMF series 10? Cause I don't think they will hide Mr. Gold in the stores hehe :lol:
i'll have to save up some money and buy a case!!!
too bad a trip to the lego factory wasn't included with Mr. GOLD :-D

***edit**** there might be a trip.......or a joke?
http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion ... d-found/p1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:07 pm

aemil wrote:
That is in fact the release day, and only 5000 being made, I doubt they have any extra to hide in store.

SEK527
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by SEK527 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:03 am

I picked up a copy of the May calendar on Wed. From May 6-May 12 you have to find pictures of Mr Gold hidden around the store. The prize is a limited edition Mr Gold sticker.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:11 am

SEK527 wrote:I picked up a copy of the May calendar on Wed. From May 6-May 12 you have to find pictures of Mr Gold hidden around the store. The prize is a limited edition Mr Gold sticker.
Wow, limited edition Mr Gold sticker? The kids might love that, but I am diasppoint as a collector, we want the actual thing.