LEGO Friends Club Meeting - Saturday, September 28

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Friends Club Meeting - Saturday, September 28

Post by Toys N Bricks » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:22 pm

If you registered for a LEGO Friends Club Meeting, this is just a reminder that it will be occurring tomorrow on Saturday, September 28. For the meeting, you will receive a LEGO Friends T-Shirt. If you have not registered yet, you can still try and see if your local LEGO Brand retail store still have spaces left.

LEGO Club meetings occur an hour prior to store opening. Cost is $25 (max 20 per store) and kids can participate in building activities and receive gifts such as the LEGO Friends T-Shirt.

LEGO Friends T-Shirt

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-friends-clu ... tember-28/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

scatmanjack
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: LEGO Friends Club Meeting - Saturday, September 28

Post by scatmanjack » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:01 pm

So it seems like LEGO has made some changes in these meetings over the past few months. In the past, my daughter has received a t-shirt, a boxed set in the $10 range, $5 off $35+ coupon, and some assorted stickers, magazines, and posters. With this Friends event, we got the Friends picnic polybag, a 10% off coupon with numerous exclusions, the Friends Bakery Sticker/brick set, and a shirt. I had been talking her up to receive one of the new $10 boxed Friends sets and will confess I was disappointed to get the Picnic poly bag that has been out for a long time. If it was a new poly set or something I wouldn't mind as much but for something I've bought on clearance for $0.39 at Target on numerous occasions, the value of the meetings is going down. She enjoys building with the other kids but we can do that at our house for free. The coupon discount is also a disappointment. The restrictions are almost as bad as a TRU sale... We will see what changes they make before we attend any of the events in 2014.

scatmanjack
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: LEGO Friends Club Meeting - Saturday, September 28

Post by scatmanjack » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Store employees did have to open some of the poly bag sets so that the kids would have figures to play with. LEGO didn't include any with the materials provided according to a store employee.