LEGO DIMENSIONS Press Release: Starter Pack 71171 & Team Packs, Fun Packs and Level Packs

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
Brick_r
Citizen
Citizen

Re: LEGO DIMENSIONS Press Release: Starter Pack 71171 & Team

Post by Brick_r » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:52 pm

...And 'games within games':
http://brickset.com/article/16430/71235 ... e-revealed
This is cool, as is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY5KxPI6ApI
The bonus is about a minute-twenty in: LEGO GAUNTLET..."Blue Batman needs food badly..." :-)

RaphLuna
I'm New !

Post by RaphLuna » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:08 am

Many people argue the game is not worth the cost, better off with a full game that plays into the system,. Example Lego Jurassic World. That is cool and all but.... Riddle me THIS. What game can you still get a use out of when the power goes out. From everything i read the lego Jurassic world works great, but without power its just a shiny disk, that you get no further use out of, and the way game systems work, once a new system is released, its only matter of time till the lego jurassic world game becomes obselets. sure you have used second hand systems out there, but once that option dries out you are stuck with a pretty disk. Lego Demintions will also suffer the same fate as well, however you have all those mini figurines and Extra Lego pieces to use with youre other lego sets, so to me its a 2 in 1 deal granted expensive. But you will get a lifetime use out of it, and so will you're future generations too.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:32 pm

RaphLuna wrote:Many people argue the game is not worth the cost, better off with a full game that plays into the system,. Example Lego Jurassic World. That is cool and all but.... Riddle me THIS. What game can you still get a use out of when the power goes out. From everything i read the lego Jurassic world works great, but without power its just a shiny disk, that you get no further use out of, and the way game systems work, once a new system is released, its only matter of time till the lego jurassic world game becomes obselets. sure you have used second hand systems out there, but once that option dries out you are stuck with a pretty disk. Lego Demintions will also suffer the same fate as well, however you have all those mini figurines and Extra Lego pieces to use with youre other lego sets, so to me its a 2 in 1 deal granted expensive. But you will get a lifetime use out of it, and so will you're future generations too.
Good point! I hadn't thought of it quite like that