LEGO Chima Special Event on March 27

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Chima Special Event on March 27

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:33 pm

A fan of Legends of Chima? Then you may be interested in a 90 minute "special event" movie on Cartoon Network. The show will air on March 27 during the evening.

LEGO Legends of Chima Special Event Show

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-chima-speci ... -march-27/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

brickarmor
Knight
Knight

Re: LEGO Chima Special Event on March 27

Post by brickarmor » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:45 am

Yep, my son asks me every other day if it's the 27th yet... My guess is that it will be the same first two episodes plus one new one.

EDIT: Just checked Amazon Discounts, and if your "kids" ;-) are into Chima they'll be begging for Laval sooner or later. The Royal Fighter is now 21% off.
http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Chima-Laval- ... g=tonbr-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marcus70
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Marcus70 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Thanks for the heads up, now it's on our schedule to watch. My family likes the Cragger Command Ship, and it's funny as I was building it I thought you myself, geez I would really like to make this an army command ship with those colors. :) Plus I really like all of Chima minifigs have great printing on every part.

brickarmor
Knight
Knight

Post by brickarmor » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:23 pm

I was worried initially that the wings on the Ravens and Eagles would fall off easily, but they have surprising clutch. The Speedorz are a lot of fun, but we haven't gotten any of the other sets except Eris's Interceptor yet. What with all the sets out now, plus the Lion Temple and Worriz's Combat Lair this summer, I can already tell it's gonna be a Chima-heavy Xmas!! That is, if I can wait that long to dole them out.