Europe & UK LEGO Movie Sets Sale (up to 33% off)

This is the LEGO Sales Forum for members from Canada and Europe.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

Europe & UK LEGO Movie Sets Sale (up to 33% off)

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:43 pm

In addition to all the great LEGO buys mentioned earlier, Amazon Europe UK also got many LEGO Movie sets discounted including Benny's Spaceship for £53.99 (reg.£79.99). Free delivery with no minimum purchase for the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, European customers outside of UK and Ireland will now be charged a shipping fee. As always, prices include VAT already.

International Shipping Available

Select items can be shipped internationally. If you are living outside of Europe, remember that you can get an additional 16.7% off as you do not need to pay for EURO British tax as European price tags have tax included (can be seen at final stage of checkout). Remember that no matter where you are from, you still save on shipping when you order more!

LEGO Europe Movie Sale

42% off – Movie Super Cycle Chase £25.99 (reg.£44.99)
40% off – Ninjago Sir Fangar's Saber-Tooth Walker £20.99 (reg.£34.99)
27% off – Movie Trash Chomper  £18.16 (reg.£24.99)
27% off – Movie Bad Cop's Pursuit  £18.16 (reg.£24.99)
27% off – Movie Ice Cream Machine £18.16 (reg.£24.99)
27% off – Movie Castle Cavalry £18.16 (reg.£24.99)

Plus many more deals! Check it all out here.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/europe-uk-lego-m ... to-33-off/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

mrbean
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Europe & UK LEGO Movie Sets Sale (up to 33% off)

Post by mrbean » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:34 am

I've done international orders in the past, and every time I got dinged with duty. I've come to expect an additional $15-20 charge, which doesn't make it much of a deal to me.

legome
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by legome » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:50 am

mrbean wrote:I've done international orders in the past, and every time I got dinged with duty. I've come to expect an additional $15-20 charge, which doesn't make it much of a deal to me.
I used to only get dinged maybe 1 out of 6-7 orders a few years back.. now it's almost 9/10..

pbb99
Knight
Knight

Post by pbb99 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:58 pm

yeah, the last 5 orders in a row I've been hit with duty. So add PST/GST/HST plus $10 when deciding if it's a good enough deal.

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:07 pm

For those of us in Ontario, anything up to $12 extra on top of the price will have Benny's Spaceship at least 25% off. It's £49.94 before duty, which is $90.03 in Canadian. $12 on top of that makes it about $102 making it 25% off after the duty charge (I'm comparing to the regular $120 + tax price of $135.60). That isn't too bad for a bigger set like that. It isn't great but not many retailers that sell this set are gonna have a coupon for 25% off AND have it in stock. Mastermind is the only place I think that even has a 25% coupon anymore (for their Friends & Family coupon) and it's iffy if you'll find this set. Chapters' coupons now suck so forget them. Lego S@H or their stores in malls aren't offering anything other than VIP points. Toysrus has sucked for ages, no luck there either.

Of course, this is if they charge only $12 or less extra. Do at your own risk.

I remember a year or 2 ago the old Passenger Train set (7938) was on sale constantly on Amazon UK. It was at a price more expensive than what Benny's Spaceship is at right now and when I purchased it, I believe I paid $12-15 at the door (which fortunately still made it a good deal). Not sure how exactly they calculate the extra cost though.