2013 LEGO Superman Sets on sale at UK Amazon

This is the LEGO Sales Forum for members from Canada and Europe.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

2013 LEGO Superman Sets on sale at UK Amazon

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sun May 26, 2013 5:35 pm

Amazon Europe (UK) currently has the new LEGO Superman sets on sale for 25% off. Thanks to forum member fanjo for the news. Pretty nice to get just released sets on sale already! Free delivery with no minimum purchase for the United Kingdom and free delivery with orders above £25 for Europe. As always, prices include VAT already. More of their hottest LEGO deals can be found here.

Superman Battle of Smallville £29.99 (reg.£39.99)
Superman Black Zero Escape Super Heroes £14.99 (reg.£19.99)
Superman Metropolis Showdown £8.99 (reg.£11.99)

International Shipping Available

Select items can be shipped internationally. If you are living outside of Europe, remember that you can get an additional 16.7% off as you do not need to pay for EURO tax (can be seen at final stage of checkout). Remember that no matter where you are from, you still save on shipping when you order more!

*This sale will most likely benefit those living in Canada, Australia or countries with high MSRPs.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/2013-lego-superm ... uk-amazon/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

skeet318
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: 2013 LEGO Superman Sets on sale at UK Amazon

Post by skeet318 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:54 pm

While I'll never know why Zod and his cohorts would need warships, armor, or guns, I really did enjoy the Battle of Smallville set.

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: 2013 LEGO Superman Sets on sale at UK Amazon

Post by Toronadian » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:26 am

If you manage to get DHL for delivery in Canada where you won't get charged extra customs fees, it's around 30% off as it's $47.12 with shipping already to Ontario. Though with UPS, doesn't seem as good though as there's gonna be extra on top of that. Guess I'll wait.