LEGO Architecture set: Inspire and Vote (Round 2)

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Architecture set: Inspire and Vote (Round 2)

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:52 am

LEGO has now put out another round of new buildings that you can inspire them to make it into a LEGO set. Like the first round, there's 10 buildings you can vote for. So far, the votes seems to be evenly spread out. If any of these sets gets made into LEGO form, we'll probably see these LEGO Architecture sets in 2013.

Habitat 67 won the first round of "Inspire and Vote" at the LEGO.com Architecture website. However, LEGO Habitat 67 will not be made into a LEGO set (at least for the time being). Instead, they will consider it as a "potential" LEGO Architecture set. (thanks autobrick)

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-architectur ... e-round-2/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

tensor
Knight
Knight

Re: LEGO Architecture set: Inspire and Vote (Round 2)

Post by tensor » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Seeing as the first round of voting accomplished little more than a consideration, what's the point in voting this round?

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Re: LEGO Architecture set: Inspire and Vote (Round 2)

Post by Legobrandon » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:58 am

What is the point of having Habitat 67 as a voting option if it will only be a "potential" set. For round two, I used all 3 of my votes on Marina Bay. It is a very cool building that I would love to visit someday.