Double VIP Points at LEGO Shop & Brand Stores (December 21st only)

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

Double VIP Points at LEGO Shop & Brand Stores (December 21st only)

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:10 pm

Its the final weekend before Christmas and LEGO Shop at Home (USA | Canada) and LEGO Brand Stores will once again be offering Double VIP points on all purchases. Valid only on Sunday, December 21st. Double Points are equivalent to 10% off. Free standard shipping on orders above $75.

To get your order in time for Christmas, place your order no later than December 21 Noon EST using Express Saver Shipping (available for US and Canada). If you are living in the United States, you can place your order until December 22 Noon EST using Express Shipping.

Quick links:

Sales & Deals: US | Canada
See What's New: US | Canada

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/double-vip-point ... 21st-only/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

sgogeta4
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: Double VIP Points at LEGO Shop & Brand Stores (December

Post by sgogeta4 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:48 am

Is there anything worth buying?

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:57 pm

sgogeta4 wrote:Is there anything worth buying?
Its strange timing because most people would probably have to pay for quicker shipping for purchases to arrive in time, there is no free exclusive items that I know of, and so many items are sold out at the moment. Not to mention I think many people are waiting until January for the release of new items. There is nothing that appeals to me at the moment.

They did recently discount some items. Check those out under Sales and Deals (be sure to click the quick link above "sales and deals")

I'm sure that they are simply trying to push out some more transactions before the Holidays.

slimninj4
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by slimninj4 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Just ordered 2 triple-e ships.

Essien8
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Essien8 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:39 pm

I'm tempted to order something because of all the stuff that has gone to sold out at shop @ home without any notice of being near the end of the life cycle... but I know that's just what Lego wants me to do, and I've spent way too much recently; with the slew of promos on the cards for January its hard to pull the trigger on anything right now even with the double points. Now, when one of the modulars or UCS sets I don't have is suddenly out of stock tomorrow morning, I will be really, really sorry, but until then...