[USA] ToysRUs FREE LEGO Gallimimus Trap Set w/$30

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[USA] ToysRUs FREE LEGO Gallimimus Trap Set w/$30

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:25 pm

This week from June 21-27, Toys R Us America will be offering a free LEGO Jurassic World Gallimimus Trap Polybag set when you spend $30 or more on any LEGO construction set purchase. This set was spotted earlier at Toys R Us stores where they were selling it for $3.99 each.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/usa-toysrus-free ... p-set-w30/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

jmeninno
Knight
Knight

Re: [USA] ToysRUs FREE LEGO Gallimimus Trap Set w/$30

Post by jmeninno » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:04 am

If you must have this set, I recommend hitting a nearby GameStop. They have extras from the Lego Jurassic World pre-order that they can't sell. I've picked up about six of these just by going in and asking nicely if they have any extras.

DmChylde
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: [USA] ToysRUs FREE LEGO Gallimimus Trap Set w/$30

Post by DmChylde » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:24 pm

jmeninno wrote:If you must have this set, I recommend hitting a nearby GameStop. They have extras from the Lego Jurassic World pre-order that they can't sell. I've picked up about six of these just by going in and asking nicely if they have any extras.
I managed to get 2 for my kids at GS today, the one TRU in town got in a few but they were gone in hours apparently...