LEGO The Melting Room on sale for 50% off at LEGO Shop at Home

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO The Melting Room on sale for 50% off at LEGO Shop at Home

Post by Toys N Bricks » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:04 pm

LEGO Shop at Home (USA | Canada) currently has LEGO Movie 70801 The Melting Room on sale for $6.48 (reg.$12.99) in the United States or $7.98 (reg.$15.99) in Canada. Savings work out to be 50% off. Spend $75 or more and your order ships for free.

There are many new items instock for December. Note that the LEGO Ideas 21303 Wall-E set is also back in-stock as well, just in time for Christmas. See What’s New Here: US | Canada

Thanks to forum member rexx for the news.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-the-melting ... p-at-home/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

lego the hutt
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: LEGO The Melting Room on sale for 50% off at LEGO Shop a

Post by lego the hutt » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:27 am

It's a good deal but it was slightly better when you got 2x vip and a gingerbread house with your 50% off melting rooms a week or 2 ago. (Limit was 5, not sure if that has changed?, I didn't check) I had a few of these arrive the other day. I'm still waiting on wall-e which I also purchased. It was on back order then.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:53 am

Would be a deal... if there was free shipping. Sadly that's gone and the pen holder house is no longer on sale. Very odd.

FloridaBrick
Citizen
Citizen

Post by FloridaBrick » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:19 pm

Plus, this set sucks anyways.

lego the hutt
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by lego the hutt » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:52 pm

I'm more positive than most on the Lego movie sets. Once the Lego move 2 comes out I'm thinking these will be very sought after. Not that I ever sell any sets...they just end up accumulating.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:04 pm

I liked the set. It has some interesting parts. It was how I got my first plate 6054852 piece (only 1 in the set) plus there's the flex tube and Emmet's hairpiece and Wildstyle's hood piece (over head and not down like in most sets). I would order 2-3 for that price if I had other items that I needed to order.

I LOVED the LEGO movie sets. Great, fun builds with nice parts and good price per parts (not as expensive as some of the licensed themes).

FloridaBrick
Citizen
Citizen

Post by FloridaBrick » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:04 pm

Just to clarify - I love The Lego Movie sets. I have just about all of them, including this one. But to me it's probably the most boring of the entire line and it seems like most feel the same which is why SAH have it on such a deep discount, which almost never happens anymore.