[Canada] ToysRUs LEGO Sale: November 11-17

This is the LEGO Sales Forum for members from Canada and Europe.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[Canada] ToysRUs LEGO Sale: November 11-17

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:32 pm

This week from November 11-17, Toys R Us Canada will be offering the following LEGO sales. Don't forget to about their LEGO Holiday Toy Book Sale as many of those sales will continue for this week too. Online orders above $100 will qualify for FREE Shipping as well.

Weekly LEGO Sale

BOGO 50% off ALL LEGO Alien Conquest and Pharaoh's Quest
20% off ALL LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
20% off select LEGO Creator (no online exclusives)
20% off select LEGO Technic
$10 off Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator, Anakin's and Sebulba's Podracers and Millennium Falcon

Holiday Book 2011 LEGO Promotions (excludes video games, electronics, furniture)

FREE R2-D2 USB ($14.99 value) with $50 LEGO Star Wars Purchase
FREE LEGO Hero Factory or Toy Story Watch ($24.99 value) with $75 LEGO Purchase
FREE $10 LEGO Savings Card with any LEGO Purchase (savings card can be used from November 19-December 1st when you spend $50 or more)

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/canada-toysrus-l ... ber-11-17/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: [Canada] ToysRUs LEGO Sale: November 11-17

Post by Ice » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Queen Anne's Revenge set is discounted to $129.97 (reg.$149.99) from the toy book. If the 20% off sale stacks, then you can get it for $103.98 (30% off) plus a free watch and $10 savings card for future purchases.

Also free LEGO Harry Potter the Lab set with purchase of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD or DVD +Blu ray Combo. (in case anyone is planning to buy it)

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Does TRU have the Black Pearl? Might be time for me to get it. It be sweet if what Ice said works but I already have the QAR.

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:54 pm

blsangakndg... :evil: 'Selected' Creator sets.

eliminator
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by eliminator » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:43 pm

yea, gotta love they're hoarding of the creator sets. A few weeks ago when they had the 20% off, everything was "sold-out" right away, then back available once the sale was over. I tried to get the Emerald Night for $99 vice $129, but no luck. At least I got it at the Sherway lego shop with double VIP and the free holiday set.....

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Post by hatcher » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:43 am

Toronadian wrote:Does TRU have the Black Pearl? Might be time for me to get it. It be sweet if what Ice said works but I already have the QAR.
yes, at least mt TRU has it.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:44 am

I wonder what Lego Technic is classified as 'select'... probably not the Unimog. Although - they don't just have it online. I have seen a couple of them at the local ToysRUs...
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

bulwark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bulwark » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:55 am

eliminator wrote:yea, gotta love they're hoarding of the creator sets. A few weeks ago when they had the 20% off, everything was "sold-out" right away, then back available once the sale was over. I tried to get the Emerald Night for $99 vice $129, but no luck. At least I got it at the Sherway lego shop with double VIP and the free holiday set.....
This reminded me, I'm still waiting for my grand emporium to come in that's on back order from that sale.

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:52 am

bulwark wrote:
eliminator wrote:yea, gotta love they're hoarding of the creator sets. A few weeks ago when they had the 20% off, everything was "sold-out" right away, then back available once the sale was over. I tried to get the Emerald Night for $99 vice $129, but no luck. At least I got it at the Sherway lego shop with double VIP and the free holiday set.....
This reminded me, I'm still waiting for my grand emporium to come in that's on back order from that sale.
I am waiting on Grand Emporium and the Tower Bridge - will probably be a while. I am just happy they have not cancelled it all together...
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

QuagsireQing
Knight
Knight

Post by QuagsireQing » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:23 am

Toronadian wrote:Does TRU have the Black Pearl? Might be time for me to get it. It be sweet if what Ice said works but I already have the QAR.
Black Pearl is now in stock online. And look! It's apparently not part of "All LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean," because it's NOT on sale! Thanks, Trolls 'R' Us!
Legobrandon wrote:blsangakndg... :evil: 'Selected' Creator sets.
Their online selection of Creator currently consists of THREE sets. Emerald Night, Winter Village Bakery and Rescue Robot. None of them are part of the sale.

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:30 am

TRU Canada never fails to impress with their deceptions!

Meanwhile, in the States, it's BOGO 50%...
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:46 am

QuagsireQing wrote:
Black Pearl is now in stock online. And look! It's apparently not part of "All LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean," because it's NOT on sale! Thanks, Trolls 'R' Us!
yeah that's definitely bs. Either make a phone order get the phone rep you speak with to override, or if you're buying in store get that csr to override it for the discount (that's what I did).

It's not as good as Costco in the US selling the Black Pearl for like 80, but at least its something. TRU's sales are almost the best we got which is pretty weak.

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:06 pm

TRU Canada should really step up their game. I mean the US is getting BOGO 50%.

QuagsireQing
Knight
Knight

Post by QuagsireQing » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Just got back from my b&m store, and can confirm that the discounts don't stack on QAR.

hypnoskillz
I'm New !

Post by hypnoskillz » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:09 pm

I just baught the black pearl at TRU. The price wasnt marked down ( as we all know ) but in the flyer, it's written ALL POTC DISCOUNTED 20 % OFF. On the same page of that flyer, It's also written creators and technic20 % OFF SELECTED MODEL ! So I told the cashiers that EVERY PotC are 20 % off why not the black pearl ??? Finally, they gave me that 20 % discount plus 10 $ off my item purchase because of that price policy !
94 $ + tax for the black pearl Isn't the best price on the market yet ?!???!??!??!??! ¶;oP

eliminator
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by eliminator » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:46 pm

hypnoskillz wrote:I just baught the black pearl at TRU. The price wasnt marked down ( as we all know ) but in the flyer, it's written ALL POTC DISCOUNTED 20 % OFF. On the same page of that flyer, It's also written creators and technic20 % OFF SELECTED MODEL ! So I told the cashiers that EVERY PotC are 20 % off why not the black pearl ??? Finally, they gave me that 20 % discount plus 10 $ off my item purchase because of that price policy !
94 $ + tax for the black pearl Isn't the best price on the market yet ?!???!??!??!??! ¶;oP
good job...