Toys R Us - $5 off $25 Lego purchase

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Wheeefun
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Toys R Us - $5 off $25 Lego purchase

Post by Wheeefun » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:54 pm

I received a 28-page mailer from Toys R Us the other day and the last 2 pages had many coupons, one of which is a Lego coupon.

Save $5 on your Lego construction purchase of $25 or more. Valid Feb 27th-Mar 21, 2015. Small print says not valid with any other R Us total transaction offer or on prior purchases. To redeem online, enter promotional code #970299 at checkout.

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: Toys R Us - $5 off $25 Lego purchase

Post by ncbarrett » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:04 am

I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

Wheeefun
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Toys R Us - $5 off $25 Lego purchase

Post by Wheeefun » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:30 pm

Just had great success with this coupon!

I printed out multiple coupons and today my TRU put out the new Avengers sets, I made 3 different purchases and got the Hydra Fortress for $45, a Hulkbuster for $25 and 2 of the army-builder packs for $21 for both!

Icing on the cake was a promo that started today for a free 30256 Legends of Chima Ice Bear mech polybag with any purchase over $30!

Side notes: the coupon does say "one per customer" so YMMV on this, the polybag promo is also one per customer.