FREE Dr.Wu LEGO Minifigure with Jurassic World Video Game Purchase (ToysRUs Canada)

This is the LEGO Sales Forum for members from Canada and Europe.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

FREE Dr.Wu LEGO Minifigure with Jurassic World Video Game Purchase (ToysRUs Canada)

Post by Toys N Bricks » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:03 pm

This week from June 12-18, Toys R Us Canada stores will be offering a free LEGO Dr. Wu minifigure when you purchase ANY LEGO Jurassic World Video Game. Available in-stores only excluding express locations. Interestingly, the exclusive bonus minifigure looks very similar to the Dr. Wu minifigure in LEGO 75919 Indominus Rex Breakout set. Perhaps it is the same?

Thanks to forum members brickhall and Buttmunch for the news. Also thanks to TnB Facebook fan Joseph for the tip.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/free-dr-wu-lego- ... us-canada/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

winbrant
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: FREE Dr.Wu LEGO Minifigure with Jurassic World Video Gam

Post by winbrant » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:41 pm

Picked mine up and the Dr. Wu minifig was not available...seems they never got shipped in time...was told maybe next week!

And then, after popping the disc into the XBox 360, and two updates...got a "This game has been updated to an incompatible version. Contact..."

And that contact...not very helpful yet...

lordoflego
Knight
Knight

Post by lordoflego » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:49 pm

Is it just me or the polybag is made our of different plastic? Looks like it to me, this is first time a see a polybag like that ( made in somebody's basement :) )
VENI VIDI VICI

Superherojer
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Superherojer » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:00 pm

The Gallimimus Trap polybag from Gamestop is cool. The dino is one solid piece, flexible rubber like a Dobby head. The trap is neat and goes with the Jurassic World sets nicely.

AbuTaleb
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by AbuTaleb » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:03 pm

lordoflego wrote:Is it just me or the polybag is made our of different plastic? Looks like it to me, this is first time a see a polybag like that ( made in somebody's basement :) )
I got one today. I think I can make one like that. My first impression when I saw it was "Is that Lego ???"