[Canada] LEGO Utapau Troopers Battle Pack 25% off + More

This is the LEGO Sales Forum for members from Canada and Europe.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[Canada] LEGO Utapau Troopers Battle Pack 25% off + More

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:15 am

Toys R Us Canada Online currently has a few unadvertised sales & deals. The retired LEGO Star Wars 75036 Utapau Troopers is on sale at $11.88 (reg.$15.99) which works out to be 25% off. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 76041 The Hydra Fortress Smash is also down to $39.98 (reg.$59.99) which works out to be 40% off. A couple of the LEGO Duplo sets are also discounted which you can check out here. Thanks to forum member Tweegster for the news. Prices may be available in-stores as well. Free shipping on orders above $49 or free shipping with the purchase of two or more LEGO sets.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/canada-lego-utap ... -off-more/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

supercal
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: [Canada] LEGO Utapau Troopers Battle Pack 25% off + More

Post by supercal » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:59 am

I also saw the Movie Bad Cop's pursuit for $29.98 down from $39.99.
Not great but I think their clearance is still active - buy 1 get 1 half price on .98 items.
And TRU seems to be having giveaways again - polys and t-shirts so you can use it towards those.

AbuTaleb
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by AbuTaleb » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:36 am

supercal wrote:I also saw the Movie Bad Cop's pursuit for $29.98 down from $39.99.
Not great but I think their clearance is still active - buy 1 get 1 half price on .98 items.
And TRU seems to be having giveaways again - polys and t-shirts so you can use it towards those.
buy 1 get 1 half price is finished long time ago. I think they should have it again in summer.

DrRichie
Citizen
Citizen

Post by DrRichie » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:50 am

supercal wrote:I also saw the Movie Bad Cop's pursuit for $29.98 down from $39.99.
I believe clearance items are excluded from the polys and t-shirts giveaway unless they have not corrected that in their system or they don't scan those freebies during your purchase.