German LEGO Catalog: LEGO Age of Ultron Sets + More

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

German LEGO Catalog: LEGO Age of Ultron Sets + More

Post by Toys N Bricks » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:42 pm

A LEGO Catalog has revealed multiple upcoming 2015 LEGO sets. We've seen most of them already, but LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2015 is something that we haven't seen yet. This wave will focus on the upcoming Avengers Age of Ultron Movie. Thanks to Patrick for sending the news in and forum members Senator and Brick & Blue for the tip.

*The LEGO Catalog also has some pictures with Pirates and Chima sets that were not seen before. Check the complete catalog out as the graphics the sets are in are not bad!

Set Names previously found at Amazon.it.

90 pieces Iron vs Ultron (76029) – €14.99
220 pieces Hydra Avengers Showdown (76030) – €24.99
248 pieces The Hulkbuster Smash (76031) – €34.99
722 pieces Avengers Quinjet City Chase (76032) – €84.99
511 pieces Attack on Avengers Tower (76038) – €74.99

New Set Revealed: LEGO 76041 Avengers Fortress

Pictures for LEGO Age of Ultron Avengers Movie Sets: 76041 76038 76032 76031 76030 76029

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-marvel-supe ... 032-76038/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

soiytenlee
I'm New !

Re: German LEGO Catalog: LEGO Age of Ultron Sets + More

Post by soiytenlee » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:57 pm

Excellent post! Now I can stop calling my local lego store for the City Bulldozer. February. Also, this is the first time I saw a month for the release of the high end sports cars theme.

I did notice that the Detectives Office wasn't in the catalog. Is this normal to exclude the modulars?

Also, anyone have an idea on when the next double points day/week/month might be?

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Re: German LEGO Catalog: LEGO Age of Ultron Sets + More

Post by Brick & Blue » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:36 pm

soiytenlee wrote:Excellent post! Now I can stop calling my local lego store for the City Bulldozer. February. Also, this is the first time I saw a month for the release of the high end sports cars theme.

I did notice that the Detectives Office wasn't in the catalog. Is this normal to exclude the modulars?

Also, anyone have an idea on when the next double points day/week/month might be?
The catalog is for European releases which is often different than NA.

There is no reason for exclusives to be in a store catalog, the stores will not be buying the exclusives.

Nope, I don't think there is any in the January flyer, you need to wait a week for the February one.