[USA] Amazon 26% off LEGO Movie Melting Room

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[USA] Amazon 26% off LEGO Movie Melting Room

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:14 pm

Amazon America currently has LEGO Movie Melting Room on sale for $9.59 (reg.$12.99). Savings work out to be 26% off. A couple of sets have also been price matched from this week's Target sale.

20% off LEGO Sale

City Demolition Starter Set $7.99 (reg.$9.99)
Disney Princess Sleeping Beauty's Royal Bedroom $10.39 (reg.$12.99)
Disney Princess Jasmine's Exotic Palace $15.99 (reg.$19.99)
Ninjago Titanium Dragon $31.99 (reg.$39.99)
Ninjago Boulder Blaster $23.99 (reg.$29.99)
Ninjago Jungle Raider $15.99 (reg.$19.99)
Ninjago Anacondrai Crusher $16.24 (reg.$19.99)

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/usa-amazon-26-of ... ting-room/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[USA] LEGO Ariel's Magical Kiss 39% off, Rapunzel's Creativity Tower 30% off + More

Post by Toys N Bricks » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:35 pm

Amazon America currently has LEGO Disney Princess Ariel's Magical Kiss on sale for $18.39 (reg.$29.99). Savings work out to be 39% off. Pretty good deal even when looking at price to piece ratio! In addition, they also have LEGO Disney Princess Rapunzel's Creativity Tower on sale for $27.99 (reg.$39.99) which works out to be 30% off. Free shipping on orders above $25

A couple more just released March 2015 sets have been discounted by 20% off as well.

City Demolition Site $71.99 (reg.$89.99)
City Demolition Bulldozer $31.99 (reg.$39.99)
City Demolition Service Truck $19.99 (reg.$24.99)
City Train Station $51.99 (reg.$64.99)
Ninjago Ninja DB X $63.99 (reg.$79.99)
Ninjago Enter The Serpent $47.99 (reg.$59.99)
Ninjago ElectroMech $11.99 (reg.$14.99)
Ninjago Condrai Copter Attack $23.99 (reg.$29.99)
Disney Princess Ariel's Undersea Palace $43.99 (reg.$54.99)

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/usa-lego-ariels- ... -off-more/
Toys N Bricks

Brickmythic
Knight
Knight

Re: [USA] Amazon 26% off LEGO Movie Melting Room

Post by Brickmythic » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:55 am

wow, amazing deal on the lego princess sets, especially Ariel's Magical Kiss! Thanks!

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:18 am

Brickmythic wrote:wow, amazing deal on the lego princess sets, especially Ariel's Magical Kiss! Thanks!
They are price matching Target, so you are better off ordering from Target if you have a Red Card.

Brickmythic
Knight
Knight

Post by Brickmythic » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:55 am

true that,
also Target doesn't limit to 2 every few weeks like Amazon.

Unfortunately there are a handful of Lego scammers currently running around Pittsburgh buying sets taking the figs and resealing them. so Im afraid to buy anything from the Targets here currently.

They do it by taking a exacto or razor blade to the side of the box where its put together and you cant tell the box has been opened at all.

several of the new Ninjago sets,Lonely mountains and princess sets were hit hard in our area. I think its actually a current employee of a TRU in West Mifflin which is even whackier. so Im very hesitant buying anything off the shelves here right now..

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:21 am

Brickmythic wrote:true that,
also Target doesn't limit to 2 every few weeks like Amazon.

Unfortunately there are a handful of Lego scammers currently running around Pittsburgh buying sets taking the figs and resealing them. so Im afraid to buy anything from the Targets here currently.

They do it by taking a exacto or razor blade to the side of the box where its put together and you cant tell the box has been opened at all.

several of the new Ninjago sets,Lonely mountains and princess sets were hit hard in our area. I think its actually a current employee of a TRU in West Mifflin which is even whackier. so Im very hesitant buying anything off the shelves here right now..
I never heard of people stealing non license mini figures, that's very interesting.

Besides clearance sets, I buy almost all my LEGO online, it's cheaper and I don't have to carry it. I'm not sure what LEGO can do about the stealing but they need to do something, it's getting out of control.

MrVEP
Knight
Knight

Post by MrVEP » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:19 am

It's very sad and makes me angry when I hear this type of crime happening.
This people need to stop because this destructive behavior affect all of us.
I do my online shopping but I also like to support my brick and mortar stores.
I find it very relaxing to go into a store to look and have a good time there; plus the fact that clearances are more likely to happen at the store and not online.

Lego may want to do like Mega Bloks and glue each side of their boxes; or change to the push-tab box.
Making it more difficult for these people to open boxes.
When I go to the store I check the box carefully. Anybody who sees me might think I'm weird, because I do take a very close look by lifting the box to my eyes level and turning it every which way. :-)

Also each individual store will have to upgrades their security procedures, along with their return policies.
I hate admit it but, I see all stores doing like TRU and requiring your ID for returns even if you have a receipt. That may persuade these low-life.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:52 am

I agree with that I think you should have to show ID when returning things, but even then I don't think it will stop. Most of the time the stores don't check, and if they do the robber could just say they are returning it because it's defected or something. Not like the person checking will notice if the bags are missing.

To me the glued boxes are even worse. I can easily cut the box open, take what I want out, and then reglue it.

But this is completely off topic. :lol:

Brickmythic
Knight
Knight

Post by Brickmythic » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:40 am

Thanks for the heads up Brick and Blue,

Target online has some great lego princess deals that are stacking if we could get a link to that (if they partner here or whatev)

The Cinderella Carriage is only $19.99 at Target.com vs 24.99 on Amazon

I made some orders at target online, and 1 at Amazon via the link

funny thing I went to a Target this morning and a Lego Cinderella box was sealed and empty, yet still sitting on shelf, I gave it to the clerk and let the manager know, i hope they bust these guys.

Targets seem to have restocked on Frozen set again, I picked up one. I think its important to let the children have the store ones though. no need to clear out targets like some folks are doing. A clerk said one guy came in and filled the cart with elsa sets(only thing he bought) , and that she's seena lot of dissapointed girls already so serious dudes. let the kids have them...

TLG doesnt like that.

videriant
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by videriant » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:04 pm

I had to return a T-Rawket set last month that someone had filled with trash and empty bottles.

Only thing I can think of is if LEGO shrink-wrapped all their boxes. It won't stop the super-serious people but it should stop a good number who exacto and glue.

Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[USA] LEGO City Snowplow Truck 22% off

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:41 pm

Amazon America currently has LEGO Disney Princess 41053 Cinderella's Dream Carriage on sale for $19.99 (reg.$24.99). LEGO City Snowplow Truck is also down to $15.59 (reg.$19.99) which works out to be 22% off. The 39% off Disney Princess Ariel's Magical Kiss set is also back instock as well.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/usa-lego-city-sn ... ck-22-off/
Toys N Bricks

Optimus_Brick
I'm New !

Post by Optimus_Brick » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:57 pm

If its anything I hate, it's scalpers!

Brickred
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Brickred » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:42 pm

Unfortunately we all are to blame, Lego has hit the glass ceiling of demand due to our vicarious consumptions, feeding this frenzy are the scalpers, can you imagine how many folks here on this blog might be the same scalpers you admonish? Lego is no longer a child's play unfortunately.