LEGO IDEAS 21304 Doctor Who Official Pictures

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO IDEAS 21304 Doctor Who Official Pictures

Post by Toys N Bricks » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:04 pm

LEGO just released teaser images for LEGO 21304 Doctor Who yesterday and now, they have released the official product images for the set! As reported on LEGO Ideas, the set will be priced at USD $59.99 / EUR €59,99 and will be available beginning December 1st, 2015.

Official LEGO Ideas 21304 Doctor Who Description

Construct a stunningly detailed LEGO® version of the iconic TARDIS® and role-play the Doctor’s time-travel adventures! Created by fan-designer Andrew Clark and selected by LEGO Ideas members, this set is based on the BBC’s popular and long-running television series about a Time Lord – the Doctor – exploring the universe in a blue police box. Due to trans-dimensional engineering, the TARDIS is bigger on the inside than the outside and this cool multifunctional set includes the console room that houses all the flight controls. Regenerate the Doctor and defeat the evil Daleks™ and a Weeping Angel with the help of his extraordinary companion Clara. Then close the doors of the TARDIS and launch into another dimension! Includes 4 minifigures with assorted accessory elements: the Eleventh Doctor, the Twelfth Doctor, Clara Oswald and a Weeping Angel, plus 2 Daleks™.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-21304-docto ... -pictures/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

unduli
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: LEGO IDEAS 21304 Doctor Who Official Pictures

Post by unduli » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:53 am

I guess there aren't many Dr. Who fans in this community :lol: I'm not a fan either and won't be getting the set, but it looks interesting. Is the fanbase younger, though? Because this is more of a playset than a display piece like some of the other Lego Ideas sets we've had before. I wonder if that will affect its popularity at all.

I like the Weeping Angel, whatever it is!

Boyfromvalley
I'm New !

Post by Boyfromvalley » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:18 pm

Will be getting two of these when they come out, I also hope it leads to the creation of other themed sets. And while the design of the Daleks is bit of an improvement, I still prefer the moulded Character Building ones.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:15 pm

I can't wait to buy this to display it! I can't believe both Scooby Doo and Dr Who sets are being made in the same year! My household will be buying at least 3 of them.

dr_spock
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dr_spock » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:38 pm

Maybe not too many Dr. Who fans on Toys'n'Bricks. :lol:

This should have came out before I resorted to making my own Daleks. Now I don't have the need to buy the set.