New Summer 2017 LEGO Sets Listed at LEGO Shop at Home

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

New Summer 2017 LEGO Sets Listed at LEGO Shop at Home

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sat May 27, 2017 1:39 pm

New 2017 Summer LEGO sets are now listed on LEGO Shop at Home. The sets will be available beginning June 1st, 2017. You can check out all of the product descriptions and images. Set themes include LEGO Star Wars, City, Friends, Elves and more. You can see all the new items here: US | Canada | UK

Promotional Offers

For those living in North America, when you make a LEGO purchase, you can get a voucher for a free adult or child ticket to LEGOLAND Parks and LEGOLAND Discovery Centers when you purchase a full paid ticket. This LEGO purchase voucher offer is valid from May 26 to June 30.

For those living in United Kingdom and Europe, you can get a free 40268 LEGO Star Wars R3-M2 Droid Minifigure when you make a LEGO Star Wars purchase. Offer valid until May 31, 2017.

In addition, the new LEGO Creator Expert 10257 Carousel is now available for sale for LEGO VIPs. Make sure to sign in first in order to gain early access!

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/new-summer-2017- ... p-at-home/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Re: New Summer 2017 LEGO Sets Listed at LEGO Shop at Home

Post by captainrex803 » Mon May 29, 2017 6:57 am

*Looks for housing in the UK*
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Mon May 29, 2017 11:56 am

I like the City sets. Sure the Coast Guard is kind of a redo of the last ones, but at least they will match. Plus these are a much better design / deal than the previous theme.

And Jungle is 100x better than the filler volcano sets that look like every other City set but with a lime color.

Star Wars is probably the weakest wave they have ever done, clearly just filler for Episode 8 and then Han Solo 6 months after that.

askthelegoguy
Knight
Knight

Post by askthelegoguy » Mon May 29, 2017 12:02 pm

Brick & Blue wrote:I like the City sets. Sure the Coast Guard is kind of a redo of the last ones, but at least they will match. Plus these are a much better design / deal than the previous theme.

And Jungle is 100x better than the filler volcano sets that look like every other City set but with a lime color.

Star Wars is probably the weakest wave they have ever done, clearly just filler for Episode 8 and then Han Solo 6 months after that.
What's your least favorite Star Wars set of this wave?

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Mon May 29, 2017 12:24 pm

askthelegoguy wrote:
Brick & Blue wrote: What's your least favorite Star Wars set of this wave?
75180 Rathtar Escape. It's $80 and a mess. I don't see why that is even a set besides LEGO wanted to reuse the old Han Solo minifigure without making the set where he sees Kyro or whatever his name is on the catwalk.

The Quadjumper is awesome, I like how weird and different it is, but once again, completely useless. A half a second and the ship explodes, just using up more old Episode 7 minifigures. The ship really should have an exploding play feature.

$100 for a Jedi Straighter is ridiculous.

Favorites are Bounty Hunter BP, but the price increase is, yet again, ridiculous, same with the Tracker which looks neat but $10+ too much.

So for design and price I would have to go with Darth Vader set for best of a weak wave.

My favorite new sets in the catalog would be...
Ult Batmobile
ATM Heist Battle (for the robbers masks / price)
Coast Guard HQ (Two boat hulls, helicopter / pad and base)
Coast Guard Starter set (Because the Coast Guard people are laughing at the scared surfer about to be eaten by a shark.)
Friends Catamaran, very interesting looking build.