Amazon UK also has the first images of the upcoming LEGO City train sets for Summer 2014! Again, these sets are also available for order and will dispatch within 3-5 weeks. The set names are the same as the current train sets with the exception of 60051 High-Speed Passenger Train (has “High-Speed” in it). Thanks to Jonathan for the tip.
60052 Cargo Train LEGO City – £139.99
Move heavy goods – and animals! – around the city with the super-powerful LEGO City Cargo Train! This awesome motorized train with 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control can transport almost anything. So it’s your job to make sure the cargo is in the right place at the right time to keep the city running smoothly. Attach the cattle wagon and 2 cargo wagons together and pull them around the circular rail track with the locomotive. Operate the forklift to move the pallets safely between the wagons and truck. Keep track of all the cargo leaving and arriving in the office at the impressive cargo train station. There you can use the sliding overhead crane with hook to move heavy cargo between vehicles or onto the ground. With so many play functions and cool features, this really is the ultimate set for train enthusiasts! Includes 4 minifigures: forklift driver, train driver, farmer and a truck driver.
- Includes 4 minifigures: forklift driver, train driver, farmer and a truck driver
- Cargo Train features a motorized locomotive with 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control
- Cattle wagon features a cow, trough, bales of straw, bucket of milk and a strong fence with 2 gates
- Fuel wagon features a fuel tank with chain, pallet with wheelbarrow and a forklift
- Cable drum wagon features 2 large cable drums in holders and a lifting chain
60051 High-Speed Passenger Train LEGO City – £99.99
Travel around the city in no time with the motorized LEGO City High-speed Passenger Train! Operate the 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control to power around the curved tracks at top speed. This streamlined, super-efficient train has a high-speed front profile and electricity contact points on top. Lift off the roof of the front car to place the driver inside at the cool dashboard and open the passenger cars to access the seats and tables. Wait for the train with the traveler at the way station, and pedal safely across the crossing with the cyclist once the train has gone past. Includes 3 minifigures: train driver, traveler and a cyclist.
- Includes 3 minifigures: train driver, traveler and a cyclist
- Features motorized locomotive with 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control, high-speed front profile
- Way station features small platform with 2 seats, map of train services, warning sign, lights and a crossing
- Includes a full circular track with 16 curved rail tracks and 4 straight rail tracks
- Also includes a bicycle
60050 Train Station LEGO City – £49.99
Take a taxi to the busy LEGO City Train Station, a place that never sleeps! On arrival, go up the stairs and through the opening doors. Check the time on the large clock hanging from the roof and the map of train services by the ATM. While you wait for your train, browse around the shop selling LEGO City products. Feeling hungry? Head to the kiosk and order a croissant or pizza and a drink from the menu signs hanging above the desk. Then take a seat on the clean platform, enjoy your snack and relax. Includes 5 minifigures: conductor, chef, taxi driver and 2 travelers.
- Includes 5 minifigures: conductor, chef, taxi driver and 2 travelers
- Features a main entrance with stairs, opening glass doors, ATM, train map
- Train platform features a cross-track roof, clock, steps, 2 seats, bicycle, bicycle stand, 2 monitors, 2 security cameras and 2 trash cans
- Includes a cool yellow taxi
- Also includes 4 connecting rail tracks