LEGO Minifigures The Simpsons Series 13 Official Pictures

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Minifigures The Simpsons Series 13 Official Pictures

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:05 pm

The official pictures for the latest installment to the LEGO Minifigures Series has been published on LEGO's Facebook page, as well as from Gizmodo. The Simpsons minifigures will be available for sale in May and will be priced at $4 USD each. This will probably be the hottest selling LEGO minifigures series to date. Thanks to everyone who contacted us with the news.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-minifigures ... -pictures/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

TitanArch
I'm New !

Re: LEGO Minifigures The Simpsons Series 13 Official Picture

Post by TitanArch » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:36 am

I think it is incorrect to call this "Series 13". While "The Simpsons" is the 13th Series of CMFs, "Series 13" is merely a convenient synonym for this series, it may end up being a confusing label. Same thing applies to "The LEGO Movie" and "Series 12". It is known that the CMF series to be released in the Fall of 2014 will be "Series 12", and hopefully early 2015 will see a "Series 13" as well.

Mrbill317
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Mrbill317 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:13 am

Nelson is wayyyy too small.

Nepenthe7
Knight
Knight

Post by Nepenthe7 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:23 am

$4?! That's how much toysrus has cmf figures now (and they are like the only store in which I've seen them). They'll probably be $5 there...

SquareSide
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by SquareSide » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Love everyone of these especially Abe Simpson's "Old man yell's at cloud" piece.

I have an awesome girlfriend. She just bought me this to boot:

I just showed her the minifig pics and the house the other day. Totally floored right now.

Thundarr
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Thundarr » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:02 am

$3.99 per minifig will be the new retail price of all CMFs going forward, not just the Simpsons (source: LEGO store manager). LEGO knows we will still buy them anyway, so I think its a smart move on their part. Regarding this Simpsons assortment: the lack of Moe, Barney, Lenny and Carl minifigures makes me think a Moe's Tavern set is in the works, which would be sweet! Either that or LEGO just doesn't want to promote public drunkenness. ;-)

lego the hutt
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by lego the hutt » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:35 am

Thundarr wrote: Regarding this Simpsons assortment: the lack of Moe, Barney, Lenny and Carl minifigures makes me think a Moe's Tavern set is in the works, which would be sweet! Either that or LEGO just doesn't want to promote public drunkenness. ;-)
It was stated by a Lego representative that they had no plans to produce a Moe's Tavern or a Powe Plant. They are trying to walk the fine line of being kid friendly and profiting from slightly more mature themes.